White Victims of Black Crime - 0817 - Lori Ann Roscetti
- October 18, 1986
- Location: Chicago,IL
- Victim(s): Lori Ann Roscetti 23
- Attacker(s): Eddie "Bo" Harris,Duane Roach
- Description: Harris and Roach were looking for a car to break into, when they spotted Lori, who had just parked her car after coming home from a night studying for exams as a Rush University medical student, and ambushed her. They abducted her at knifepoint and drove her to a secluded spot where they repeatedly raped her. Despite begging to be let go, Roach and Harris smashed her head with a concrete block, breaking every bone in her face, before slamming her neck in the car door. They were caught when DNA evidence, which had cleared 4 men previously convicted for Lori’s murder in 1988, tied them to the crime.
- Archive.is Link(s):
- https://archive.is/1kFfs Roach and Harris are arrested 2-2002.
- https://archive.is/Lfxc4 The pair plead guilty page 1 of 2 12-2004. Detail on the crime.
- Stack said Bernard Roach told police, "Duane pointed and said, `We did that. Me and Eddie did that, and she was a tough [expletive] to kill.'"
- https://archive.is/78yv8 The pair plead guilty page 2 of 2 12-2004. Roach has 3 prior rape convictions, while Harris has been convicted of burglary twice.
- https://archive.is/i0nu3 Part of Roach’s arrest record. One of the charges involves a child.
- https://archive.is/odGyw Roach’s mugshot 7-2015.
- https://archive.is/AZamR Lori’s find a grave memorial.
- https://archive.li/AXxmz Roscetti namespedia entry.
- https://archive.li/l1MFp Roscetti surname distribution info.
RAW Paste Data Copied