a guest Jul 11th, 2017 132 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Peyton Manning, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven,
- God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a
- faded Colts flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity,
- Peyton," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house
- up here." Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.
- On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the
- corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a Silver and blue sidewalk, a
- 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Patriots logo flag, and in
- every window, a New England Patriots towel.
- Peyton looked at God and said, "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful,
- but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records,
- and I even went to the Hall of Fame."
- God said "So what's your point Peyton?"
- "Well, why does Tom Brady get a better house than me?"
- God chuckled, and said: "Peyton, that's not Tom's house, it's mine."
- GO PATS!!
RAW Paste Data