[ Beta English Softsubs ] Kiseki - Ano Hi no Sobito
- [ Beta English Softsubs - Kiseki: Ano Hi no Sobito / Miracle: The Heavenly Amateurs of that Day ]
- Mediafire - https://www.mediafire.com/file/gdc2vwca4u3t2ja/
- SubScene - https://subscene.com/subtitles/kiseki-sobito-of-that-day/english/1664307
- OpenSubtitles - https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/7158075/
- If you find our releases useful, kindly consider donating - http://patreon.com/tl_skeweds/ | https://bit.ly/Donate_TL-SkewedS | https://ko-fi.com/tlskeweds
- I've been wanting to do this film for quite awhile now but been neglecting it since there are no Japanese subs that I can find. Good thing the Chinese subbers, WiKi, already timed this so big kudos to them as I used the timings of their release.
- The song Kiseki has been used a lot by myself, Ais, already. Since we also subbed ROOKIES way back when, it was the original theme song of the JDrama. Not to mention, the whiteeeen version of the song is also used in Aozora Yell, which I also translated.
- Sobito, as I translated is Heavenly Amateurs but actually, it's a coined word by GReeeeN that could both mean amateur (素人) and sky people (空人). I just used both meanings in the title in case you don't read this release post, as mostly don't :P
- So what can I say about the film? Well, I think it kinda puts out that Kiseki is THE song that GReeeeN made #1, but actually, there are other songs they actually made a hit. Also, there are things that probably was fictional and stuff that were added in the film to be more dramatic, but it's true they're all dentists until now. Kiseki is still their most known song to date if I'm not mistaken. I also remember Jin to be the guitarist of the band Pay Money to my Pain, but as I searched the Japanese Wikipedia, looks like High Speed is based from his band, High Speed Boyz. I guess, there's some truth there.
- Please support the artist, GReeeeN, by buying their releases here - https://goo.gl/kbw1Pw - I also own their 2nd major album, "A, Domo. Ohisashiburi Desu." which has the song "Kiseki" along with the DVD that has their PVs. It's worth the money as I enjoyed the album a whole lot.
- Kindly take note that this is a beta version softsub & made for people who can't wait. It is not translation checked, edited nor quality checked other than me, Ais, the translator. There might be errors in translations, grammar, among others. As indicated in the subs themselves, if you found error(s), please email us (email@example.com) the time stamp(s) of the line(s), and how to improve that line(s) so that we can correct them. Please email us if you found errors in them. There will be a final corrected version in due time and will be released and announced at our site - http://tl-skeweds.blogspot.com/
- Please support the film if its digital media is available in your area.
RAW Paste Data