NKiwi Mar 7th, 2019 (edited) 59 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ---Tier 1---
- Adrenaline: Head [Auto/0/Self] Maximum Action Points +1
- Armor Skin: Torso [Damage/0/Self] Defend 1
- Bolt Head: Head [Check/1/Self] Support 2.
- Jet Nozzle: Any [Damage/See Effect/Self] You may only use this Maneuver when you are dealing damage. As its Cost, damage one of your own Basic Parts of your choice.
- Add +1 damage to a Unarmed or Melee Attack (only once per attack.) You may use this any number of times per Turn.
- Limiter: Any [Auto/0/Self] When this Part becomes damaged, you may gain +2 to your Maximum Action Points. This effect lasts until the end of the Battle Phase.
- This Part may not be repaired or regenerated while this effect is active.
- Remote Attack: Any [Action/3/0-1] Unarmed Attack 1 + Stagger
- Sabertooth: Head [Action/2/0] Unarmed Attack 2
- Scissor Hands: Arms [Action/2/0] Unarmed Attack 1 + Dismember
- Steel Bones: Torso [Damage/1/Self] Defend 1 + Negate "Dismember"
- Voice Effect: Head [Rapid/2/0-2] You may make a mutual Conversation Check with your target sister.
- Junk Part: Any [Auto/None/Self] At the end of the Battle Phase, if this Part is not damaged, you may regenerate all damaged Basic Parts in the same Location as this Part.
- Karma Processor: Any [Auto/None/Self] When you receive a Madness Point, you may break this Part in order to ignore it.
- ---Tier 2---
- Assassin Blade: Any [Rapid/2/0] Melee Attack 2 + Chain Attack 1
- Drill: Any [Action/3/0] Melee attack 2. Defend Maneuvers cannot reduce the damage of this attack.
- Electrigger: Any [Action/2/0] Unarmed Attack 1 + Stagger
- Laser Beam: Any [Action/3/0-3] Shooting Attack 1 + Dismember
- Mecha-Tentacle: Any [Rapid/1/0-1] Hinder Move 1
- Reflexes: Any [Auto/None/Self] Maximum Action Points +1
- Scope: Head [Check/0/Self] Support 2. Use this Maneuver only when making a Shooting or Blast Attack.
- Spikes: Any [Damage/1/Self] You may only use this Maneuver when you deal damage. Add +2 to the damage for an Unarmed or Melee Attack.
- Wire Reel: Any [Rapid/3/0-2] Move 1
- Zombie Bomb: ANY [Auto/None/0] When this Part is damaged in Battle Phase, a Blast 2 + Explosive + Area attack with a Check value of 8 occurs against yourself.
- However, "Rapid" and "Check" timings do not occur for this effect.
- Antenna: Head [Auto/None/Self] During the Battle Phase, once per Turn, you may reduce the Madness Point cost of your Maneuver by 1.
- Energy Tube: Any [Auto/None/Self] Maximum Action Points +2. When the Location this part is equipped in takes damage, you must choose any one of your Basic Parts and damage it as well.
- ---Tier 3---
- Arm Vise: Arms [Check/1/0] Support 2 or Hinder 2
- Auto-Separate: Torso [Auto/None/Self] The "Dismember" effect is ineffective against you.
- Crab Legs: Legs [Auto/None/Self] During Damage Timing, you gain "Defend 1" for Legs only. Additionally, during battle, when your Movement Maneuver successfully moves you, you may use a Melee or Unarmed maneuver against one target in either your current Area or the one in which you began your movement.
- Cyborg: Torso [Damage/0/Self] Defend 2.
- Embalming: Head [Check/2/0] Hinder 2. You may use this Maneuver any number of times per Turn, but only once per Check.
- Gauntlet: Arms [Auto/None/Self] During Damage Timing, you gain "Defend 1" for Arms only. Damage +1 to Melee and Unarmed attack Maneuvers on the Arms location.
- Hopper: Legs [Rapid/2/Self] Move 1. "Hinder Move" Maneuvers are ineffective against this movement.
- Lightsaber: Any [Action/2/0] Melee Attack 1 + Dismember + Chain Attack 1.
- Manipulator: Any [Rapid/2/0-1] Hinder Move 1 + Stagger
- Pilebunker: Any [Action/2/0] Melee Attack 2. Defend Maneuvers cannot reduce the damage of this attack. If the attack hits, you may "Move 1" the target.
- Psycho Blaster: Any [Rapid/See Effect/0-2] As the Cost of this Maneuver, pay 1 AP, then add a Madness Point to a Fetter of your choice. Shooting Attack 4.
- Rocket Pack: Torso [Action/0/Self] Move 1~2.
- You may use this Maneuver only once per Battle.
RAW Paste Data