a guest Apr 23rd, 2019 82 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Your reply got shadow banned. I read it off your profile. Mine are too, btw.
- Reddit is terrible about censorship. So if you think you're actually getting all sides of an argument here, this absurd censorship should prove otherwise. Anyways...
- Having a right to self defense does mean having a right to own a weapon. Smaller physically weaker people should not have to rely on their bare hands to fend off an attacker. A gun is an equalizer that allows ANYONE to defend themselves from anyone else, no matter the size.
- And yes owning a gun is a human right. It's in the constitution, it's not up for debate, and you get no vote in whether or not it's allowable.
- Welcome to America. Don't like it? Move to Europe where they have open borders, no free speech, and no right to defend yourself. London has a higher homicide rate than the NYC, BTW. So fat lot of good all their anti-gun laws did.
RAW Paste Data