a guest Nov 17th, 2019 68 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- lists all commands and their usages
- /pp download <Filename> <url>
- /pp d <filename> <url>
- Downloads the location of an image to a txt file. Good for minimizing memory.
- /pp downloadimage <filename><url>
- /pp di <filename> <url>
- Downloads the image to a png, jpg, or gif file.
- /pp create <direction> <File name> <Height> Creates a in-game block version of the image, moving the the direction <direction> and will have a height of <Height>. The width will be scaled to the image height.
- /pp createFrames <direction> <File name> <Height> /pp cf <direction> <File name> <Height> Creates a in-game item-frame version of the image, moving the the direction <direction> and will have a height of <Height>. The width will be scaled to the image height.
- /pp createskin <direction> <player's name or UUID> Create a 16x48x16 player character with the specified players skin. Note: In order to use the player's name, the player must have joined the server once.
- /pp delete <filename> Deletes the file wit h the filename <file name>
- /pp stopGif <id> Stops the gif with the id <Id>
- /pp stopAllGifs stops all gifs on the server.
- /pp listGifs lists all the gifs active on the server. Use this if you do not know the ID of a gif
- /pp preview Creates a preview of the image you are going to make. This only displays the boarder of the image, and should be used to tell if this image will "clip" through any existing blocks
- /pp specs Shows the specifications of an image.
- /pp list
- Displays all the images that have been downloaded to the server
- /pp help OR /pp ?
- Displays commands and their uses
RAW Paste Data