a guest Jun 18th, 2019 58 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # This is the smtpd server system-wide configuration file.
- # See smtpd.conf(5) for more information.
- pki [url] certificate "[full chain cert location]"
- pki [url] key "[private key location]"
- table creds "/etc/opensmtpd/creds"
- table vdoms "/etc/opensmtpd/vdoms"
- table vusers "/etc/opensmtpd/vusers"
- # To accept external mail, replace with: listen on all
- listen on eth0 tls pki [url]
- listen on eth0 port 587 tls-require pki [url]
- # If you edit the file, you have to run "smtpctl update table aliases"
- table aliases file:/etc/aliases
- # Uncomment the following to accept external mail for domain "example.org"
- accept from any for domain <vdoms> virtual <vusers> deliver to mbox
- accept for any relay
RAW Paste Data