Shots not included
a guest Jul 28th, 2018 37 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Shots NOT included in the purist edition.
- - new Paramount logo
- - stars during the overture (they run at 30fps)
- - New opening credits (they run at 30fps). Instead the opening credits are recreated in HD, with yellow titles (the yellow color was Wise's idea.)
- - removal of a blue light blob in two shots (4:46,7:31)
- - I did not include the altered background during Spock's Kolinahr ritual, as this would render all of the scene in SD for a minor change. The subtitles are also the theatrical version rather than slightly different DC text. 10:35-12:52
- - removal of the hole in the docking bay caused by the rig holding the enterprise model. (37:32)
- - dirt removal on the leaving the solar system view screen composite (39:14)
- - two frame removal of red light casting onto the enterprise (this was an intentional effect, but I think the DC editors thought it was an error.) (43:58)
- - any changes in the revised ending credits. They credit the Yeomen introduced in the new transporter scene (Lisa Chess), fix a misspelling and introduce a new one.
- - new Paramount logo at the end
- Some of the director's cut was produced with an interlaced master, resulting in blended frames at the beginning and ending of shots. To the best of my ability I have removed these errors. There are two shots which have a mismatched frame cadence between the CGI and live action material, resulting in blended frames, but it's not too bad.
RAW Paste Data