- How to own your own AIM chat room.
- The next best thing to owning a Lambo
- thanks Igetzrevenge.com
- uccom help
- Here are instructions on how to set it up!
- You HAVE to start UCCOM BEFORE you try to sign in using the connection you just created, otherwise AOL will not sign in.
- 1. Open AOL
- 2. Go to 'sign on options' and create a new connection (should be either a broadband or lan connection) - if you use AOL as your ISP I don't think this version of UCCOM will work for you.
- 3. Once you have finished creating your new connection, go back into 'sign on options' and click on 'expert setup' in the top right corner.
- 4. Click through the expert setup settings until you get to a screen which asks if you would like to configure proxy settings manually or automatically.
- 5. Click manual.
- 6. Change the Host from "Americaonline.aol.com" to "localhost", leave the port the same, DO NOT enable the proxy.
- 7. Click ok, etc etc till you get back to the signin screen, and make sure you have the connection you created in this tutorial selected (otherwise UCCOM will NOT work)
- 8. Sign on
- If you ever need to sign on without UCCOM then just switch back to your old connection name on the signin screen.
How to own your own Chatroom
p4ste Jan 26th, 2014 66 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data