- SweetFX License agreement
- The software available here from Guru3D.com/HardwareGuru.com are provided "as is" with no technical support. All software is to be used at your own risk; this site does not take any responsibility for any damage in whatever form or context.
- The materials on this Website ("WEBSITE") are provided by the Guru 3D ("also 3DGuru, Guru3D.com, Guru3D.info and Hardwareguru.com") as a service to its users and may be used for informational purposes only.
- You may not copy, modify, sublicense, or distribute the downloaded software except as expressly provided under this License. Any attempt otherwise to copy, modify, sublicense or distribute the Program is void, and will automatically terminate your rights under this License. However, parties who have received copies, or rights, from you under this License will not have their licenses terminated so long as such parties remain in full compliance.
- All materials available here are provided "as is" with no technical support. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall this website be liable for any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages arising out of or relating to this license and or download. You agree to indemnify and hold this wesbite harmless from any and all damages, risk and liabilities.
- You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the the downloaded software is at your sole risk. By downloading, installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this LICENSE. If you do not agree to the terms of this LICENSE, do not download the SOFTWARE.
RAW Paste Data