SCI FI SETTING WRITE THIS WRITE THIS DUMBASS
Blackbando Feb 16th, 2019 (edited) 99 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- SCI FI SETTING THING
- write this like... a year after Acirena?
- or maybe right after i dunno, but i'm not running it til after. maybe as the campaign after first acirena, to make it feel less stale, then go to Aci 2?
- RACE SHITTTTTTTTTTT ---------------------
- none of the base WOTC races exist except human
- also rewrite human for subraces, but v. human is an acceptable option
- dark matter from kirby (wears clothing with "fake head" helmets/hoods, and has the clothes draped over form)
- RIDLEYYYY!!!! actually just called "dragons" because ancient ones of them become dragons, tail is 1d10 piercing nat weapon with reach, claws and teeth are 1d6 unarmed strikes, have 30 feet of flight that works in space.
- robots, of course. maybe based on zenyatta, seeking enlightenment. i like the idea of them trying to find a "pure" black hole that they will drive their whole society into, to reach God. their monks are all about destruction, but in like, a weird spiritual good way. their whole society might be about destructon actually?
- maybe like, driders? i like that idea
- core-symbiotes, inspired by TB. have four arm/tentacles
- another race of robots, except this one is based on the guardian slay the spire mod. has gems for eyes, which they shoot lasers out of (sun soul 1d8). subrace gives 1 prof + 1 ASI + 1 gemstone color, which determines the modifier and damage type of the laser. feat that gives the mod + gemstone shit of that subrace exists, also.
- void termina's bird form is a race: they are completely hollow birdpeople with tentacles inside them, so they wear masks as a "face". the beaks are a symbol for... something?
- cyclopses that are very smart and have, of course, one eye. they have no mouths and just speak telepathically
- SOME LORE SHITTTTTT ------------------------
- **WHY DO MELEE WEAPONS EXIST?**
- because they have like, energy core things, like the dwakel/drakel ones, which cancel out shields. essentially, make it so that there's a new kind of temp hp ("Shielding"? i dunno) which only melee weapons beat.
- or maybe just make it 100% lore bullshit and nothing else? i dunno
- **HOW DO WE HANDLE CLASSES?**
- race will be more important, due to culture shit, so each race will have 4 "favored" classes, 4 "neutral" classes, and 4 "hated" classes. there's no mechanics, just lore shit. humans might actually have different numbers for this though
RAW Paste Data