a guest Aug 25th, 2019 76 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- We anticipate holding our Fall Self-Reliance kick-off devotional on September 15 at 7:00 pm in the Stake Center Cultural Hall. We would invite you to consider those in your ward who may benefit from a self-reliance class.
- We also need folks to act as Facilitators for these classes, and would ask that you also consider who, in your wards, might be candidates for that service.
- The classes are held on a weekly basis for twelve weeks, so we would expect the Fall classes to finish in mid-December.
- As a reminder, the classes offered are Personal Finances, Starting and Growing My Business, Find a Better Job/Job Search, and Education for Better Work.
- We've found that it works best if individuals sign up in person, rather than having a leader or other individual sign up for them.
- We also recognize that a twelve-week commitment seems daunting, but the goal is to establish new habits that would lead to better self-reliance.
RAW Paste Data