How to Install Canon Printer in windows 7?
goemasmith Mar 13th, 2019 72 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Setting up of Canon printer in windows 7
- Follow the steps given below:
- First step – From the start menu select control panel
- Second step – Select Hardware and Sound
- Third step – Select Devices and Printers.
- Fourth step – Select Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer
- The fifth step – Select the model name of the Canon Printer and click next
- If your Canon Printer model name is not listed, follow Steps i, ii iii and then go to the next step.
- • Now Click The printer that I want isn't listed at your computer screen.
- • Now click Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname and then click Next.
- • Now Type the IP address of the Canon printer in the Hostname or IP address field, and check the Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use option. Then click Next.
- The sixth step – Select Canon from the Manufacturer list and then click Windows Update.
- The seventh step – After that select the model name of the Canon Printer and click Next
- Eighth Step – Now model name will be displayed in the printer name field at your computer screen and then click next for the next step.
- Ninth step – Now click Next
- The tenth Step – Now click finished.
- What is a homegroup printer?
- Primarily, homegroup is a group of the computer on a home network that can share documents and printers. Via a homegroup makes sharing easier. You can check specific files or folders from being shared, and you can share further libraries later. HomeGroup is available in Windows 7. You can also homegroup Canon Printer also. Contact Canon Printer Customer support for any help and assistance.
- Let's See how you set up a homegroup Canon Printer.
- First Right-click on the wireless icon in the taskbar and after that Choose "Open Network and Sharing Center".
- • Now you have to Click "Ready to create" next to HomeGroup. If previously a HomeGroup exists on your network, it will declare "Joined."
- • Now Click the “Create a homegroup” button.
- • Now click Next
- • Now you have to Choose what you want to be share
- • Now Write along the HomeGroup password Windows creates for you. You'll it for each computer you want to join the HomeGroup.
- • After that Click Finish.
- How do I put My Canon Printer online?
- Do the following steps:
- The first step - Plug your Canon printer's USB cable into your computer.
- The second step - Turn on the printer.
- Third step - Now Open Start.
- Fourth step - Type printers & scanners in the Start menu.
- Fifth step - Now Click Printers & scanners.
- Sixth step - Click Add a printer or scanner.
- The seventh step - Click your (Canon printer) printer's name.
- Eight step - Follow the on-screen installation steps. Contact Canon Printer Customer support for other help and assist.
- For Further support, if any, Please contact the 24/7 Canon Printer Customer Support helpline number +1-888-621-0339. Or contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
RAW Paste Data