Journaling Template, 2019-08
systems_architect Aug 5th, 2019 87 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # DATE: (And possibly weight code wt_NNN) [Use +fmk for frameworkables]
- Also: Pal for 3day or 7day if Monday/Sat/Sun.
- # DaySCOR: [e.g. DS30 for DaySCOR 3.0, DS00 for DaySCOR 10.0] 
- ## What makes it that number?
- ## What would make it e.g. a 4 if a 3? An 8 if a 7? [Do something you'll
- appreciate tomorrow, or next week, or forever, etc.]
- # What are you grateful for today?
- # What are some fun things I could do today? List some hobby wanna-dos.
- Examples can be found in my Interests doc in Current. Things that
- align with my values, even if I have to force an interest in them.
- # What is my prayer for the day?
- # Did I get good rest last night? What is my rest / meditate plan?
- # What excites me right now? Do I have to force it, or is it full on?
- # What makes me sad right now? Do I have to force it, or is it full on?
- # What am I feeling? List them out first then expand.
- # TO-DO
- # Schedule
- - Morning: Weigh Wash Shave Dress Calplan Journal+FiStuff
- - 1 p.m. Reflect: Overambitious schedule? What is done so far?
- - 1-3:30 p.m.: Inertia builder: Do whatever you feel like as long as you
- put it on your list. Fun things first is OK.
- - Evening:  Litter WashOrShower SchedLook
- # How are my goals doing? What are they? Do I have any visions of future
- self that I can work on or reflect on?
- # What's concerning me? What is weighing heavily on my mind?
- # Spirituality, Physicality, Mentality--how are they?
- # Stress levels: Am I in the grip today, or normative? What are the
- signs for my personality? How to get out?
- # What framework do I need most today? e.g. "How to stop stress eating"
- # Other:
- 0. DaySCOR Scale: A subjective rating of one's day so far.
- 10 - The worst possible day.
- 20 - A VERY bad day, could hardly be worse.
- 30 - A terrible day.
- 40 - A bad day, but not terrible.
- 50 - A good day, about average-good. Not bad, not great.
- 60 - A good day, better than average.
- 70 - A great day, feeling good overall, some so-so stuff.
- 80 - Really great day, very happy
- 90 - Amazing day, almost perfect
- 00 - Perfect day, could not get better
- (Scale Updated 2019-07-08)
- [Created by Marc Carson, Owner, www.marccarsoncoaching.com]
RAW Paste Data