Abortion Is A Human Right
CDFleaderRadiaDaku Aug 23rd, 2019 2,165 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Abortion is a human right.
- It's not murder.
- It's not a holocaust.
- Stop using strawman fallacies and false equivalencies to justify your undying hatred for women to have autonomous rights to their own bodies.
- Stop using the bible as an excuse. The bible, and by connection, the Christian God, did not and does not give a damn about human life. For Christ's sake, we're talking about a being that supposedly murdered all life on Earth except for a single family, all because no one paid attention to him anymore. Doesn't exactly scream all-caring God either, but not the point.
- If you want more proof to this, go read Hosea 9:10-16, Hosea 13:16, Matthew 24:19, Deuteronomy 28:18,53, and Exodus 21:22-25. All of which heavily contradict the notion that God put some kind of value on the human life.
- I'm tired of seeing the same old argument against abortion.
- "Abortion is murder." "God wouldn't want you to abort your baby" "If we allow mothers to murder their children, why don't we let other people kill each other." "Life begins at conception!"
- Setting aside the fact that God has murdered and ordered the murder of men, women, and children (including pregnant women) himself, let's look at the argument that a fertilized egg is a human life.
- By that logic, I am a genocidal maniac, because I kill around 100,000,000 to 500,000,000 microscopic human lives every night. Are you going to call me a murderer for masterbating? Are you calling women murderers for menstruating? Because it's basically their bodies expelling unused eggs. No? Didn't think so. So why does it all of a sudden become murder when the two halves meet? It's a clump of cells. It can't think, breathe or even act on its own. It has no autonomy and completely relies on a host body to provide it with nutrients to develop. It's alive by only the most basic definition of life. We don't consider our eggs or sperm to be human life, we don't consider our skin cells to be human life, do we?
- I urge people to do your own damn research into this. Stop relying on people with 0 medical knowledge. Stop listening to people with no idea what the fuck they're talking about. Hell, don't even take my word for it, I dropped out of high school, I'm technically the least qualified person to tell you.
- But you know who is? The hundreds of medical professionals that have done studies and published them to the world-wide network of information that we have at our fingertips. Take time out of your day and actually do some research. Trust me, you won't regret it.
RAW Paste Data