- - What is iNovirs?
- iNovirs is a so simple program that aims to be
- (something like) an Antivirus Software for jailbroken
- iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad ...
- - Other way to protect myself?
- Yes, CHANGE YOUR ROOT PASSWORD.
- The default password isn't secure at all.
- Why? Because it's the password by default.
- To do this, open Mobile Terminal and type:
- (password by default -> alpine)
- BTW, you have a nice tutorial in Cydia's
- home. :)
- - What about virdata.txt?
- It's the database (DB) of known virus,
- you can modify, add, remove or
- do what you want with it.
- By default the program supports:
- Ikee worm (A, B, C and D variants).
- Updates aren't provided by the moment,
- this project is just for fun.
- The idea is that YOU update by yourself
- the database and adapt the program for your
- requirements. Difficult? Not really ;-)
- In this task, Google is your friend.
- Stay tuned, new virus? What files to remove?
- Do you want to work in the program? Perfect!
- It's licensed under GNU/GPLv3.
- - How does it work?
- First of all, you must run it as root.
- The program reads the virus DB that is
- contained in virdata.txt
- The fields format is:
- VirusName:virus_file_to_delete:(r)emove or (s)earch
- For example:
- To remove:
- To search:
- - Why only search? I want DESTROY!
- If you delete a file, the system can be
- damaged. The DB knows if a file
- is important or can be deleted.
- - Modes to work?
- Three: scan, normal and aggresive.
- scan will perfom an scan without delete
- normal will perform an ordinary scan
- and will delete virus files carefully.
- aggresive will ignore DB instructions
- and will delete all virus files.
- Be careful with aggresive mode.
- - What if I want to compile the
- program by myself?
- It's written in C, simply install in
- your iDevice gcc and run:
- gcc inovirs.c -o inovirs
a guest May 27th, 2010 110 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data