Enable Verizon 5G on Note 20 Ultra
- Using the Google Phone app (not the built in Samsung dialer), dial: *#*#27663368378#*#*
- This will bring up a hidden menu. It's a very finniky app and you have to use the Back option within the app's top-right, tripledot menu to navigate (don't use the Android back button).
- Once you are in, use the following menu options to enable 5G:
- Step 1: Option 2, 1, 2, 9, 9, 9, 9, 1, 1 -> Set Default LTE Band
- Step 2: Option 2, 1, 1, 1, 9, 9, 2 -> NR DSS Enable
- Step 3: Option 2, 1, 1, 9, 3 -> NR5G PRUNE is removed
- Reboot and you should have 5g.
- Step 1 enables all LTE bands which is needed to get 5G working. Step 2 enables Dynamic Spectrum Sharing which allows 5G and 4G LTE to co-exist on the same spectrum. Step 3 enables all 5G bands.
RAW Paste Data