HypnoScourge Sep 14th, 2018 49 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The soft murmur of the car's radio filled my ear. I was slightly buzzed, but she had so much to drink she'd fallen asleep. Or was it that she couldn't handle as much? I could barely remember.
- She wrapped her arms around me, slightly shifting and groaning in her sleep. I rested my head on hers, pulling her close. The bounce of the car coasting on bumps in the road couldn't break our hold on each other.
- "You guys had a fun night, eh?" the driver chortled.
- "Yeah. Something like that." I smiled. I was getting tired. Did she see me in her dreams?
- "That's good. Good to enjoy your life now, before you wind up like me, driving for a living."
- "You don't enjoy your work?"
- He sighed. "Most times. It's fun for me to meet the young people, to see how different their lives are compared to mine. Brings me back to my own youth."
- "I think that's a good way to look at it." I looked down at her. I felt her breathing against my body, in unison with my own. "You still have a lot of time left," I said to the driver.
- I saw him smile in the rearview. "Absolutely. We all do."
- I tipped him a ten dollar bill as I left the cab, doing my best to pull her out with me. She was half asleep and pretty irked that I "woke her up during her beauty sleep." I managed to get her home, and escorted her to my bed. As I laid her down I felt her groggily reach her hands up to my face, lightly pulling my down towards her. I obliged, and was met with her lips. I could still taste the alcohol on them. I rubbed her cheek with my hand, pulling at her lips the way she did mine. She eventually pulled away, sleep calling to her again. I covered her with a spare blanket and made my way back to the living room, slightly stumbling over my own feet. I was asleep before my head hit the cushions.
RAW Paste Data