NVidia super potato mode guide
- Download NVidia inspector and edit/create/whatever a Planetside 2 profile and change "Texture filtering - LOD bias" to 10.000 and change "Antialiasing - Transparency Supersampling" to 2x Sparse Grid Supersampling.
- If you don't find those lines, just create new ones or edit similar lines and put the same values as I mentioned here. Don't worry, it will not make your PC/Video card blow up.
- Incase if you don't know what "Ultra Potato Mode" is, you can find two educational videos here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwatIQDFC70 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UGqc6mZMP8
- And also here if you want to check a step-by-step FAQ on how to make this bullshit work: http://pastebin.com/vraspTTT
- Courtesy of our resident BR, GustavoM.
- Original post: http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/31by2j/psa_ultra_potato_mode_also_works_with_nvidia_cards
RAW Paste Data