a guest Dec 26th, 2017 133 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- WASD - Movement | Left Click - Shoot | Right Click / LShift - Focus | Space - Dash/ Drift | R - Restart | Alt-F4 - Ragequit
- 1. All weapons have 2 different fire modes. Hold down the focus button while firing to use the weapon's secondary fire.
- 2. Level up by picking up the coins. Big enemies drop coins, and will drop more coins if defeated quickly.
- 3. Master the dash. You get around 0.1 seconds of invulnerability at the start of a dash, so you can use it to phase through enemies and bullets. While unfocused, you can carry the momentum of the dash and "drift" by holding down space.
- 4. Never stay still. Enemies and bullets will home in on you, and you'll get surrounded and die.
- 5. Don't move blindly. If you move without thinking, you're likely to run straight into an enemy.
- 6. Git Gud.
- Advanced Tips:
- 1. Spawn camp big enemies. The faster you kill it, the more coins you'll get and the faster you'll level up.
- 2. Try to get at least a score of 30 before the first boss. This will give you increased firepower and make the first boss easier.
- 3. After the first boss, focus on destroying the graves first before anything else. Graves will constantly spawn zombies, so if you don't kill them fast enough you'll get overwhelmed and die.
- 4. Aim for the head when fighting the worms. Don't let the worms split and you'll save yourself from a lot of trouble.
- Level Bonuses and Upgrades:
-  - More Guns: Lets enemies drop special weapons
-  - Better Pistols: Increases your pistols' accuracy and fire rate
-  - Extended Mags: Doubles the ammo count of special weapons
-  - Rapid Fire: Increases fire rate of all weapons by 50%
RAW Paste Data