- ____ ____ ____
- |___ | | |__/
- | |__| | \
- ____ ____ ____ ____ ___
- | __ |__/ |___ |__| |
- |__] | \ |___ | | |
- _ _ _ ____ ___ _ ____ ____
- | | | [__ | | | |___
- _| |__| ___] | | |___ |___ ...
- We are Anonymous. We've come to deliver an important message regarding the trial of accused Anonymous Hacktivist Jeremy Hammond.
- We believe a great injustice is occurring in Jeremy's trial and that the public and media deserves to be aware of it. Jeremy is entitled to a fair and public hearing by a competent, independent and impartial tribunal established by law. Under the current circumstances, that cannot be possible.
- Now we will explain:
- Jeremy Hammond is a political activist that is being charged with involvement in the December 2011 hack of Stratfor. He is accused of releasing the Stratfor information to WikiLeaks.
- The judge presiding over Jeremy's case is named Loretta Preska. During Jeremy's bail hearing Judge Preska portrayed Jeremy as a terrorist more dangerous than murders and sexual predators, denied his bail and, before Jeremy and a gathering of his friends and family, announced the sentence he would face if found guilty: 360 months to life.
- What Judge Preska did not disclose at this hearing was that she is bound by law to recuse herself of this case due to a direct conflict of interest.
- Please note the following:
- On September 11, 1983 Loretta Preska married one Thomas J. Kavaler, currently a partner at the lawfirm Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP.
- If you examine the Stratfor database, which was published by Wikileaks, you will find on Starfor's clientele list the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. This address can also be found on Cahill.com, the website of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP, on a bio of Thomas Kavaler, Judge Preska's husband.
- Judge Preska by proxy is a victim of the very crime she intends to judge Jeremy Hammond for. Judge Preska has failed to disclose the fact that her husband is a client of Stratfor and recuse herself from Jeremy's case, therefore violating multiple Sections of Title 28 of the United States Code.
- Judge Loretta Preska's impartiality is compromised by her Husband's involvement with Stratfor and a clear prejudice against Hammond exists, as evident by her statements.
- In the interest of justice, the public, media and defense should demand Judge Preska remove herself from Hammond's case or if she will not, demand a superior court provide a writ of prohibition forcing her to step down.
- Without justice being freely, fully, and impartially administered, neither our persons, nor our rights, nor our property, can be protected.
- We Are Anonymous.
- We Are Legion.
- We do not forgive.
- We do not forget.
- Expect us.
a guest Nov 23rd, 2012 3,733 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data