Anonymous fights BREIN censor: #Operation Payback continues.
- After censorship in Belgium and more recently in Finland, Dutch anti-piracy lobby can impose censorship to dutch ISP's to censor domains and IP's of The Pirate Bay. BREIN gets to pick even the IP's it wants to see censored.
- Anonymous will not sit idle while BREIN removes parts of our interwebz. Undock your battle ships! Sailing these shallow Dutch seas we will hit this enemy vessel under its waterline. They should have expected us:
- Stichting BREIN
- Postbus 133
- 2130 AC Hoofddorp
- Tel: +31237997870
- Fax: +31237997720
- Howto fax? Use home or work fax, or one of the free online services:
- Wut do fax?
- BREIN itself caught up in a huge copyright scandal in the Netherlands. Y U no PAY artists you represent?
- We are Anonymous,
- We are Legion.
- We do not forgive.
- We do not forget.
- Expect us.
- “He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither”
- ~ Ben Franklin
- “You may think your actions are meaningless and that they won’t help, but that is no excuse, you must still act.”
- ~ Mahatma Gandhi