99.5% Pharmaceutical Grade 1, 4-Butanediol Bdo with Delivery
Jasonsteroids Mar 2nd, 2019 15 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 99.5% Pharmaceutical Grade 1, 4-Butanediol Bdo with Delivery Guarantee
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: 18042849221
- Telegram: jasonsteroids
- Product Introduction
- Name: 1,4-Butanediol
- Synonyms:1,4-Butylene Glycol;1,4-Butanediol;1,4-Dihydroxybutane;Butanediol, 1,4-;Tetramethylene Glycol;Versalink Curative 1,4 Bdo
- General Description: Odorless colorless liquid or solid (depending upon temperature).
- Usage:1,4-Butanediol is used in the synthesis of epothilones, a new class of cancer drugs. Also used in the stereoselective synthesis of (-)-Brevisamide.
- Air & Water Reactions:Highly flammable. 1,4-Butanediol is hygroscopic. Water soluble.
- Reactivity Profile:1,4-Butanediol is heat and light sensitive. 1,4-Butanediol reacts with acid chlorides, acid anhydrides and chloroformates. 1,4-Butanediol also reacts with oxidizing agents and reducing agents. 1,4-Butanediol is incompatible with isocyanates and acids. 1,4-Butanediol is also incompatible with peroxides, perchloric acid, sulfuric acid, hypochlorous acid, nitric acid, caustics, acetaldehyde, nitrogen peroxide and chlorine.
- Health Hazard:Ingestion of large amounts needed to produce any symptoms.
- Legality of 1,4-Butanediol:
- While 1,4-butanediol is not currently scheduled federally in the United States, a number of states have classified 1,4-butanediol as a controlled substance. Individuals have been prosecuted for 1,4-butanediol under the Federal Analog . A federal case in New York in 2002 ruled, but that decision was later overturned by the Second Circuit. However, a Federal District Court in Chicago ruled, and the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals upheld that ruling. In the United Kingdom, 1,4-butanediol was scheduled in December 2009 as a Class C controlled substance. In Germany, the drug is not explicitly illegal, but might also be treated as illegal if used as a drug. It is controlled as a Schedule VI precursor in Canada.
RAW Paste Data