Bash Script to Install LibreOffice Language Packs
jphilipz Jun 27th, 2014 291 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Summary : Batch script for installing LibreOffice language packs into parallel installs
- # : This is to be used after using http://pastebin.com/L6SFSYFR
- # Version : 0.2
- # Author : Yousuf Philips
- # Wiki : https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel#Linux
- # -----------------------
- # This bash script can be run within the console or in a gui file manager
- if [ ! -d 'installs' ]; then
- echo "No 'installs' folder found. This script must be run within the main extraction folder after previously installing using the other script.";
- cd installs
- if [ -d '../DEBS' ]; then
- echo "Installing DEB Language Packages"
- for i in ../DEBS/*.deb; do dpkg-deb -x $i . ; done
- rm ../DEBS/*.deb
- echo "Installing RPM Language Packages"
- for i in ../RPMS/*.rpm; do rpm2cpio $i | cpio -id; done
- rm ../RPMS/*.rpm
- zenity --info --text="Language Packs Installed"
RAW Paste Data