- Felicia: Nee-san...I'm sorry...
- Flora: 'Sorry'? What are you apologizing for?
- Felicia: Nee-san...Are you angry?
- Flora: Me?
- Felicia: Yes, you...
- Flora: No, there's nothing I'm angry about, but...
- Felicia: That's a lie. You look like you are mad at me. Could it be...
- Felicia: When I returned from the mission, I fell down and at that moment...my weapon hitted Nee-san's head slighthly...
- Flora: Except it wasn't sligthly.
- Felicia: S, so are you mad about that?
- Flora: ...Of course, that was painful. But I'm not angry at all. That always happens...
- Flora: Besides, after that, Felicia came to my room and apologized immediately.
- Felicia: Y-you really aren't angry?.. Nee-san...
- Felicia: We are twin sisters. I think there's things we can hide, but also things we cannot. So, please, if you are mad at me, say so clearly.
- Flora: Understood, of course I'll say so, because you are my precious little sister. I cannot break our friendship.
- Felicia: Nee-san... Obviously, you are angry.
- Flora: Felicia...Persistent, as always. How many times I told you I am not angry?
- Felicia: No, as your twin, I understand you..! So...please...don't hold back your feelings and be frank.
- Flora: But there's nothing for me to speak about...
- Felicia:...Understood. Then, I'll be frank instead.
- Felicia: Nee-san is different from me - she is always calm (...cool) while doing her work by all means skillfully.
- Felicia: In my case, I'm clumsy and get strictly scolded...
- Felicia: Occasionally, comforted gently...
- Felicia: I'm saying this clearly now: a sister like you is my very ideal...My aspiration...
- Felicia: But, there's something I can't comprehend.
- Felicia: As I said many times, sometimes you are angry but keep it silent.
- Felicia: So...at what moment did Nee-san become angry?
- Felicia: Vaguely, I understood that...It is after I took the weapons.
- Flora: After you took them?
- Felicia: Yes.
- Felicia: Back in the Village of the Ice Tribe, you were like that all the time. After weapon training, Nee-san would come and talk to me once in a while.
- Felicia: And, it's the same now.
- Felicia: After the mission, Nee-san...was somewhat...scary.
- Flora: ....I see. So, that was the reason. Hey, Felicia. Let's talk a little, please? About me...why it looks like that and why I think so.
- Felicia: ...Yes.
- Flora: Felicia. I got it at last. The reason why I looked angry to you...
- Felicia: ! Really?
- Flora: First, I wasn't angry. I can say this much clearly.
- Felicia: Th, then why...
- Flora: Usual Felicia is pretty clumsy.
- Flora: So I thought of protecting you as your older sister.
- Flora: But once you took weapons in your hand...
- Flora: You became a very reliable soldier. But, I...I'm not as excellent soldier as Felicia.
- Felicia: No, no way...
- Flora: I'll say this simply... I was envious of that Felicia.
- Felicia: Eh?
- Flora: With that sudden change of sides on the battlefield - the one who protects and the one who is being protected - I felt that I no longer was the older sister...
- Flora: I couldn't grasp that.
- Flora: Maybe that's why I was avoiding Felicia after the mission.
- Felicia: No way, that's why I mistaked Nee-san to be angry?
- Flora: I think so. When we were in Freesia, it was like that too...When the training started, our Father, the head of the village, praised only you. So, I disliked training.
- Felicia: No...I didn't understand that at all...I'm sorry. About the misunderstanding...
- Flora: It's alright. I should thank you instead. Because Felicia was often telling me, I was able to recognize something...I locked my own's heart with the negative feeling known as jelaousity.
- Flora: Uncounsciounsly, I wounded Felicia, my family... I am sorry...From this on, I'll be honest too.
- Flora: My feelings for Felicia changed from envy to yearning.
- Felicia: No, no way... Nee-san is admiring me...! But...I'm, too, yearning for Nee-san...!
- Flora: Fufu. Isn't that good.
- Flora: We are twins...Together, we embrace (have, harbour) similar thoughts...It's no wonder. Take care of me from now on, Felicia.
- Felicia: Y-yes! This is what I should say! Please, from this now and on, always, always take care of your clumsy younger sister! (lit. sister who is bad at her job)
a guest Jun 26th, 2015 3,251 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data