a guest Jun 13th, 2018 102 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- def pprintDict(d, indent=None, sort_keys=None):
- Pretty print a dictionary object.
- @param text: The json string to output.
- @type text: <string>
- @param indent: Number of spaces to use.
- @type indent: <int>
- @param sort_keys: If the keys should be sorted.
- @type sort_keys: <boolean>
- if(indent is None): indent = 4
- if(sort_keys is None): sort_keys = False
- pp = pprint.PrettyPrinter(indent, sort_keys)
RAW Paste Data