GoggledAnon Dec 27th, 2018 81 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The Eiko Inside Kamuri
- >Eiko will often say
- >You really haven't changed, Kamu.
- >You haven't changed one bit since the day we met.
- >that a lot, but...
- >Eiko doesn't understand a thing.
- >I'm already 15 years old.
- >Many years have passed since then.
- >...Appearances aside, my heart and mind have both mature.
- >That's why
- >there's no way I haven't noticed
- >the glimmer in Eiko's eyes when she looks at Sensei.
- >when those eyes look at Enami-sensei
- >they become the eyes of someone in love.
- >And also
- >The way Eiko looked at me back in sixth grade
- >when we had only just met...
- >That gaze she gives Sensei feels really similar to the gaze she directed towards me back then.
- >When we finally reunited, Eiko became more of an adult.
- >But that's just her appearance... From my perspective...
- >You're the one who hasn't changed, Eiko.
- >...Kamu, what's with you all of a sudden?
- >Eh~ What gives?
- >Ugh. You guys are still here?
- >Go straight home once you're done eating that.
- >...Eiko really hasn't changed.
- >She's kind and can quickly become friends with anyone.
- >While I just get left behind.
- >It feels like she's going to suddenly disappear from my side, just like back then.
RAW Paste Data