- _______ __ _
- |_ __ \ [ | (_)
- | |__) |_ __ | | .--. _ .--. __ .--.
- | ___/[ \ [ ]| |/ .'`\ \[ `/'`\][ | ( (`\]
- _| |_ \ '/ / | || \__. | | | | | `'.'.
- |_____| [\_: / [___]'.__.' [___] [___][\__) )
- So you want to gank an Apache servers but don't have enough friends to do a proper DDOS? Well I'm here with a solution for you. Regular DDOS attacks like the ones launched by LOIC work by over whelming the server with complete requests Slowloris works differently. It opens connections to the server but never completes them which ties up all the servers sockets resulting in a DOS. The easiest way to mitigate this sort of attack is by denying many connections from a client. But theres a way to get around this using Tor and Pyloris (a python implementation of Slowloris). Since Slowloris uses little bandwith it wont overwhelm your Tor nodes. You'll need three programs to use this technique; Python, Pyloris, and Tor.
- First open Tor and in the Vidalia control panel go to settings, advanced, and from the drop down
- choose password and deselected Randomly Generate.
- Next open up the Pyloris folder and open Tor_Switcher.py type in the password you just set in Tor. You can lower the rate of interval if you want. If you start getting rejected connections lower it, or raise it. Experiment a little.
- Leave Tor_Switcher.py running and open Pyloris.py configure it as follows; Proxy Type, Host 127.0.0.1, and Proxy Port 9050. Your target goes in general as does the port its usually 80. You can raise the limits depending on how fast your computer is, it says 0 is unlimited but for some reason this never works for me. Once its all set up fire your laser!
- It takes a bit to get fill up all the targets sockets, usually around 300 or so. Just pay attention to it and play with the settings if you start getting rejected connections.
a guest May 26th, 2011 23,165 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data