Mannix Full Movie Download 1080p Hd
a guest Sep 18th, 2018 18 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Mannix Full Movie Download 1080p Hd
- (Copy & Paste link)
- Considered one of the most violent television series of its era, this show followed the adventures of Los Angeles, California private investigator Joe Mannix, who first worked for a detective agency known as Intertect, which relied heavily on computers and a large network of operatives. In the second season, Mannix opened his own agency, with police widow Peggy Fair working for him as his secretary. Each episode featured plenty of fistfights, car chases, and shoot-outs.
- Mannix worked originally for Wickersham at Intertect and then struck out on his own, assisted by Peggy Fair (whose cop-husband had been killed) and Police Department contact Tobias.
- "Mannix" is my all-time favorite crime drama. Yes, there is a lot of violence (there seems to be an obligatory fight scene in every show, and it's a wonder Joe Mannix lived through eight seasons), but for those of us who don't care about sifting through a slew of clues to figure out whodunit, this is the show to watch. Except for the computer angle of the first season (which Lucille Ball had eliminated because she didn't think the audience related to it), this show is--unlike most detective shows of its era--free of gimmickry; Mannix is not crippled or blind or fat or bald or old or sloppy. He's just a regular guy (and he's Armenian, by the way) who lives by his wits and his fists.<br/><br/>An added plus is Gail Fisher as Mannix's secretary Peggy Fair. True, she gets kidnapped a lot but she's also a lot of help to Mannix and it's also admirable that the show makes no big deal about the fact that she's African-American. She's a secretary, period.<br/><br/>Ward Wood and Robert Reed add extra flavor as Mannix's contacts on the LAPD, Lts. Art Malcolm and Adam Tobias, respectively. Reed, who was doing "The Brady Bunch" at the same time, often said he preferred doing this show to the sitcom.<br/><br/>And never to be forgotten are the split-screen graphics and that great Lalo Schifrin theme song which I find myself humming from time to time.<br/><br/>"Mannix" shows up occasionally on Cloo; I wish they'd show it more often.
- Barely a week went by without the usual "Mannix gets hit by a car" scene. It was so predictable, it was like clockwork. I was even able to mimic the "Mannix roll" as a teenager. I'd walk home from school with my friends & see an abandoned auto. "Here's Mannix getting hit by a car"! Throw myself onto the front of the hood & roll off to the side. Joe Mannix looked pretty good for someone who got "run over" as often as he did, LOL!<br/><br/>For some reason though, I have no recollection of "Mike Brady" playing a cop on this show, especially considering that the series' run coincided with that of "The Brady Bunch". I thought he was so "busy with three boys of his own"!
RAW Paste Data