White Victims of Black Crime - 1037 - Treva Parks
TheFireRises Jul 12th, 2018 (edited) 64 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- July 7, 1990
- Location: Little Rock,AR
- Victim(s): Treva Parks 33
- Attacker(s): John B. Yancey Jr.
- Description: Yancey broke into Treva’s apartment and raped her, before killing her. He was tied to the crime 20 years later, when DNA from blood left on a towel in Treva’s apartment was matched to Yancey’s, when he was forced to give a DNA sample after being convicted of domestic battery and assault in 2009.
- Archive.is Link(s):
- https://archive.is/OwxBR A million points of light page.
- https://archive.is/SZUIZ Yancey is found competent for trial 4-11.
- https://archive.is/4UoIB Yancey’s inmate details. He was sentenced to 45 years, with parole possible in 2033.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20180713011402/https://apps.ark.org/inmate_info/search.php?dcnum=095844&lastname=Yancey&firstname=John&sex=M&agetype=1&disclaimer=1&_ga=GA1.2.818077787.1531444181&_gid=GA1.2.1296357431.1531444181&_gat=1 Yancey’s inmate details with picture.
- https://archive.fo/vZPxx Parks surname info Ancestry.com.
- https://archive.fo/mi9mW Parks surname info house of names.
- https://archive.fo/VkqSx Parks surname info surname database.
- https://archive.fo/AUpwE Parks surname distribution info.
RAW Paste Data