KTOS - Q&A Vol.2
sunhwapark Feb 6th, 2016 (edited) 6,468 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- KTOS Q&A Vol.2
- Note 1: (Vol.1 Is currently unavailable, i'll post a link in the general thread when i have the time to translate it)
- Note 2 : This is a Q&A, There may be lines ending with ('Servername',공공공) This is just the players who asked the question and their relative servers, i've left them in where they are available.
- SECTION 01 - General / Combat System.
- Q1. Is it possible to be accompanied by multiple companions at the same time? ( Ausurine, 프리티님)
- - In General You can only have 1 Companion with you. However, If you are a Falconer you may also take a 'Hawk' Companion - in which case, It is possible for Falconers to care for 2 Companions at the same time.
- Q2. Could you tell us the maximum buff skills that can be applied simultaneously? (Gabija, 라우즈님 )
- - Swordsman Class - 7 Buffs.
- - Archer, Cleric, Wizard Classes - 5 Buffs.
- Q3. Is there an 'expiration time' time where we must collect our items from the market? I was curious if our items / silver can disappear without us collecting them after a certain time period. (Laima, 빵찰떡님)
- - There is no time limit for receiving an item and it will not disappear, the same goes for the silver.
- Q4. Does increasing your armor-related attributes increase the resistance from debuff states?
- - No, only the defense will increase for the Property/Attribute.
- Q5. If you are equipping all of the same monster gem in the area that can be weapons / armor, does the skill level +2?
- - No, It is not possible to attempt stacking +1 skill level effects of monster gems to try to get +2, +3 etc. skill level.
- Q6. Can the Guild Leader's rights be passed to someone else? ( Vakarine, 혈랑님)
- -Yes, It's possible. However, It can only be transferred to another Templar. ( Only Templars Classes can trade rights)
- SECTION 02 > Class / Skill
- Q7. [Peltasta] How many times can you use [Langort] , [Umbo Thrust] and [Butterfly] before a cooldown is applied? ( Ausurine, 파티님)
- ✷ Langort = 1 Time
- ✷ Umbo Thrust = 2 Times
- ✷ Butterfly = 2 Times
- Q8. [Peltasta] What chance can i reduce the enemies defense with [Umbo Thrust] ? (Ausurine, 파티님)
- - 'Umbo Thrust' causes decreased-defense state at a 100% probability.
- Q9. [ Wugushi ] For the duration of poisons, does all the damage get dealt without missing?
- - Yes. The Accuracy of a character doesn't have an impact on the poison damage (It can't MISS basically) .
- Q10. [ Elementalist ] ' Frost Cloud ' Can't hit flying monsters. (Vakarine, 신마님)
- - Flying type monsters cannot be hit with Frost Cloud.
- Q11. [ Monk ] 'Iron Skin', 'Golden Bell Shield' Can the character move during the casting of these skills? (Ausurine, 코노모리님)
- - No, You're unable to move. You have to stop casting the spell or wait for the channeling to finish before you can move again.
- Q12. [ Paladin ] Does the HP Regeneration of [Restoration] Apply to monsters that have been Converted?
- - Nope.
- Q13. [ Paladin ] What's the maximum amount of monsters i can convert? (Ausurine, 치킨두마리먹었다님)
- - 1 Per Skill level.
- - Example: Having level 10 of the skill means it is possible to convert up to 10 monsters.
- Q14. [ Rogue ] Is there any statistics that increase the damage of daggers, like DEX and STR?
- - The strength of the dagger is in proportion to the player's Strength stats.
- Q15. [ Sorcerer ] 'Summoning, 'Salamion', Can i have both of the summons from these skills out at the same time? (Ausurine, 존엄님)
- -Yes. You can enjoy using both of these summons at the same time.
- Q16. [ Corsair ] ' Iron Hook' Can i throw a lot of enemies with this skill? (Vakarine, 토끼왕님)
- - You can capture a single target with Iron Hook and throw the enemy by using'Keel Hauling' 으로 끌어, It Can cause damage.
- - However, if a player learns the 'Iron Hook: Chain' attribute, it is possible to throw up to 3 enemies.
- ( In that case, you can't use Keel Hauling though.)
- Q17. [ Pardoner ] Are skill scrolls crafted by [Simony] empowered by the creators SPR stat? (Ausurine, 도사님)
- - Whatever stats the caster of the scroll has, the Simony Scroll will be based upon the level it has been assigned with if scalings are considered for empowerment.
- Q18. [ Fletcher ] Is the effect of [Bodkin Point] Cumulative? (Gabija, momo님)
- No, It doesn't accumulate. To one target only once, The [Bodkin Point] Skill only applies physical defense reduction in proportion to its skill level.
- Q19. [ Necromancer ] Do skeletons created from [Raise Dead] have increased damage in proportion to the casters INT stats or Items?
- - The damage can be increased under certain conditions, and other conditions the damage won't increase, An example is shown below:
- ✷ Increasing INT first and then using [Raise Dead] > The damage of the Skeleton Soldiers will be increased.
- ✷ Using [Raise Dead] first and then Increasing INT > The damage of the Skeleton Soldiers will NOT be increased.
- Source Post: http://tos.nexon.com/community/gos/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=28
- Translation by Gwenyth @TOS Forums.
RAW Paste Data