Cait Sith Interview
Spiderchap May 13th, 2016 (edited) 20 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- GeneralFreedom: Cait Sith arrives at the Prodigy Center, Gen Prime's base of operations, and is waved through the gate by a friendly security robot. The facility is quite impressive and the lobby is a bit busy with staff rushing around and various guests waiting to be called in. He eventually arrives at a small office set up for interviews where Bom-Pom sits filling out a stack of forms. At her shoulder is an advanced looking android with its arms clasped behind its back. "Take a seat, please," Bom-Pom says, glancing up briefly and gesturing to a chair across from her.
- gijoespouse2: The cat boy takes a seat. He's just looks gawky and gangly as he smiles, his mouth far too wide and way too toothy. "Thank you."
- GeneralFreedom: "So, I'm Bom-Pom, Becky Neven, and this is Tutor, my co-leader," Bom-Pom gestures over her shoulder to the android and slides her papers to the side. "Pleased to meet you. I hope you are having a pleasant day," Tutor says.
- gijoespouse2: Cait nods politely. "I am doing quite well, thank you."
- GeneralFreedom: "Firstly, have you done much hero work? Or do you have any other experiences that might be useful in a team setting?"
- gijoespouse2: "Yes, in fact I do. I've been with a group called the Progeny for a little over a year now." He pauses. "In the best interest of clarity, I feel this meeting should be conducted in my true form." Cait's body shifts, compacts, until he's in his true form: a Cheshire cat, nearly as large as a maine coon. "Some people find it...a little off-putting. Best to get this awkward part out of the way."
- GeneralFreedom: "Iiiif that's what you're comforta..." Bom-Pom starts, but cuts off when he changes. "Oh. Well then. Just don't scratch up the upholstry."
- gijoespouse2: "Of course."
- GeneralFreedom: She seems to shrug off the change easily enough. After all, they have a dinosaur kid and a foxgirl on the team. "Ah, anyway, I'm not sure I've heard of the Progeny before." Tutor speaks up behind her. "We appreciate people with previous experience. Hopefully you'll be a good example for some of the newer members."
- gijoespouse2: Cait's tail twitches. "Do you have any magic users among your membership?"
- GeneralFreedom: "A few, yes," Bom-Pom tsks. "I think most of them have a little bit of experience already, but there are plenty of others that don't have a lot of knowledge or understanding of the whole thing." "Like yourself, Ms. Neven?" Tutor asks and she gives the robot a look.
- gijoespouse2: "It's nothing to be ashamed about. The majority of people in this realm don't believe in magic at all."
- GeneralFreedom: Bom-Pom waves a hand dismissively. "I've seen a few stage shows. I guess we'll use this opportunity to move into the next question: what are your powers and abilities? Besides turning into a fluffy cat?"
- gijoespouse2: "I am a fluffy cat. I just happen to be able to shapeshift. Beyond that, I can cast veils, some illusions, as well as some offensive and healing spells."
- GeneralFreedom: "...huh. I guess I can accept that too. I think one of our other members is a fox," Bom-Pom mutters. "Sounds useful," Tutor says, staying more on point. "It sounds like you would excel in team support."
- gijoespouse2: He cants his head to the side. "A fox?" he asks, genuinely surprised. He brushes it off though. "I have worked as support many times with the Progeny."
- GeneralFreedom: "I feel that we could always use more individuals with such abilities. Most of the team seems more suited to the frontlines at times," Tutor muses. "Umhm. Like me," Bom-Pom grins. "So why did you seek us out? What do you hope to get from this team?"
- gijoespouse2: "To continue learning. To better understand humans in general, but also to better perfect the magic I can cast. Better yet if I can learn some new things as well."
- GeneralFreedom: "One of the stated goals of the team is to act as a place of learning. Not just from each other, but from professional heroes and volunteers that have agreed to speak with us," Tutor nods. "Humans are easy to understand. I'd say we're not so different from cats, really," Bom-Pom snickers. "Any other questions for me or Tutor?"
- gijoespouse2: Cait shakes his head, grinning that wide Cheshire grin his kind his known for. "None at this point in time. I"m sure I can find you if I think of any others."
- GeneralFreedom: "Ms. Neven has a busy schedule, but I am always available," Tutor says with a short bow. Bom-Pom gestures and he hands her a shiny new Gen Prime card, which she slides over to Cait Sith. "Good! We'll be in touch. Feel free to look around."
- gijoespouse2: Cait shifts forms to cat boy, because pockets are important. "Thank you. I'll do my best to keep the shedding in check."
- GeneralFreedom: "Thank you," Bom-Pom smirks and goes back to her papers. "I'm sure the support staff will appreciate it," Tutor adds.
RAW Paste Data