- ; Download the module with Git
- projects[webform_userpoints][download][type] = "git"
- ; Find this revision by clicking View Commits on the project page
- ; in the lower right-hand column. Click on the most recent commit
- ; in the branch you were going to use. Copy and paste the full revision
- ; identifier.
- projects[webform_userpoints][download][revision] = "25bfe11d2c6dc6480d0aabc79b1edb54dec06236"
- ; Tell Drush Make it's a module. This might not be necessary.
- projects[webform_userpoints][type] = "module"
- ; You can erase or change the subdirectory. I like to separate
- ; my Git-downloaded modules.
- projects[webform_userpoints][subdir] = "_custom"
Drush Make: Do this instead of x.x-dev
wizonesolutions Dec 14th, 2011 150 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data