[ Beta English Softsubs only(?) ] Sakamichi no Apollon
TL-SkewedS Sep 20th, 2018 (edited) 1,573 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Note: There probably won't be a final version of the main film since there are English subtitles from Thailand's Boomerang. You can buy the digital medias here:
- > DVD - http://www.boomerangshop.com/web/index.php/app/product/fnc/detail/id/1514907
- But we might plan to work on the extras only available in the Japanese deluxe edition once we acquire them.
- [ Beta English Softsubs - Sakamichi no Apollon / Slope of Apollo / Kids on the Slope ]
- Mediafire - http://www.mediafire.com/file/hdjoc6wctwmc6h6/
- SubScene - https://subscene.com/subtitles/kids-on-the-slope/english/1846373
- If you find our releases useful, kindly consider supporting us through:
- - Patreon - http://patreon.com/tl_skeweds/
- - PayPal - https://bit.ly/Donate_TL-SkewedS
- - Ko-Fi - https://ko-fi.com/tlskeweds
- Wow. I can't believe I just translated a film in one sitting. This is one of my highly anticipated film since its announcement. Being a fan of the films done of Takahiro Miki, and adding that this is Sakamichi no Apollon, this sure is a double kill for my fangasms. And also, as a piano player, the original piano scorebook of the anime is the first and only scorebook I bought outside of my books needed for my piano lessons. Was really totally hyped for this and am glad I was able to translate it.
- Now for the film: It's understandable that there were such changes compared to the manga and anime. Heck, both the manga and anime seemed it ended abruptly. But in the Bonus Track, all ends were tied and a baby of a couple is expected - won't spoil. You have got to read it. Probably the biggest change in character here is Yuriko. Was surprised they made her older. But I liked how they made that change. Was also kinda disappointed that "Someday My Prince Will Come" solo of Kaoru is not there anymore, but they still played the piece. Another big change is who will be in the accident and when that accident occurred. And looks like the main parts of the film only happened in less than a year, which in the manga (and anime) happened for two years of high school.
- You can also read the manga from the scanlations from Lovely Strange Dark, Stiletto Heels, and sukikatte. You can watch the anime from Crunchyroll, Hanabee, MVM Entertainment, Sentai Filmworks, Anime Network, and Neon Alley.
- A lot of special thanks to Draiken for this release. This won't be possible without his help.
- Kindly take note that this is a beta version softsub & made for people who can't wait. It is not translation checked, edited nor quality checked other than me, Ais, the translator. There might be errors in translations, grammar, among others. As indicated in the subs themselves, if you found error(s), please email us (email@example.com) the time stamp(s) of the line(s), and how to improve that line(s) so that we can correct them. There will be a final corrected version in due time and will be released and announced at our site - http://tl-skeweds.blogspot.com/
- Please support the film if its digital media is available in your area.
RAW Paste Data