- In Rule order:
- 3. Warning, though nicklamers shall be banned
- 13. Player warned, repeat offences, player will be banned.
- 17. If the exploit resulted in damage to the base or enemy players or alters the game(i.e. scouting on top of a mountain) no matter how minute, the suffered clan wins the round, and the offending player is banned for two match.
- If the player is exploiting but doesn't strictly alter the game, he/she receives a one match ban.
- 18. The player gets a one match ban.
- One further point: If a nicklamer or cheater wins the game for a clan, that clan will be given a loss instead. It's up to you to check you've got the right people playing.
Summer cup punishments
a guest Jun 9th, 2013 56 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data