Village ratings p2
- Village ratings part 2
- By Burrowield
- For NMR
- Still on phone!
- Ratings deplete!
- I realize I haven't touched on this in my previous paste. But ratings do deplete.
- The cost for starting a war is three ratings of choice. Defending is free. When a territory is conquered the recourse rating of the attacker will diminish by one. When an attack is a fail the military rating will decrease by one.
- For each enemy, Currently at war with you, When you're ready aggressor. production capacity is reduced by 0.3
- Starting an alliance costs one intelligence. Finding out about a territory being attacked costs one intelligence.
- Your resources will deplete with one per month. This is to supply your village and country. When defending and failing nothing will deplete.
- Only PC attacks on certain resources when preapproved by staff and the defender can deplete resources.
- When the country is not at war (the agressor) it will have a plus one bonus to their production capacity of that month.
- NPC countries can also attack in rare cases.
- A village has to be attacked last when no territories remain.
- A Village will have a military rating of 7. Plus one for each PC involved. The same goes 4 aggressor will have his military rating plus one for each PC involved
- This means wars are expensive and can't always be maintained.
RAW Paste Data