HM:StH Cutscene Testing
g_heinz Apr 23rd, 2020 (edited) 7 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland
- Cutscene Testing
- [Updated 24 Apr 2020]
- This paste documents variation in cutscenes based on a variety of factors. These factors might include:
- - AP thresholds
- - Time of day, day of week, season
- - What other cutscenes have been triggered
- - Must on-farm CS's have their reqs met the night before? Seems as though this is only the case for CS's which force non-rain.
- CAKE CONTEST
- - CC5 is really two cutscenes which play out differently depending on the girls' affection:
- > K:120, Gw:0, D:0, K:0, Gi:0; both indoor and outdoor segments played (Dia: "not interested")
- - CC7 appears to depend on how CS6 plays out; CS6 depends on the girls' affection
- > How to get a girl other than Katie to appear at the Goddess Pond for CS7?
- > What happens if you don't meet Katie on the specified full moon day? Can you trigger her invitation cutscene at the cafe a second time?
- > In general, if no girl's affection is high enough at CS6, how to get a moondrop dew partner to trigger CS7?
RAW Paste Data