OWB 3.3.0 Patch Notes
- -- Update 3.3.0 --
- ### Major
- - A shared focus tree for Beltran-Levya and Sinaloa cartels, with abroad covert operations and a brand new stability managing system.
- - A new focus tree for Two Sun, with the Great Race mechanic.
- - Expanded Costa Cafeinada's coffee production with new mechanics and focuses. Manage Coffee production and sell it to small customers or countries around the wasteland.
- - Rework of the Free Fighters National Focus Tree to allow for dynamic matches and leadership.
- ### Added
- - Added generic flavor events for Mexico.
- - Added multiple Mexican Major Businesses.
- - Added unique Manpower laws for Two Sun and Navajo.
- - Added custom Lone Star manpower law icons.
- - Added a new system, covering relations between Caesar's Legion, Two Sun and Gente Del Sol.
- - Added attack values to enforcer gear, power armour, special forces equipment and skate equipment. This change also includes adjustments to IC cost.
- - Added a native 25% defence boost to infantry, which still equates to less than what they had due to the equipment nerfs they had.
- ### Changed
- - Changed impassibles colour, for them to be better outlined on the map.
- - Changed starting manpower laws for Mexico.
- - Changed infantry stats, so now other types of units are more viable to use.
- - Changed the New Canaan focus Return to the Dead City so it can be taken if you control it but don’t own it.
- - General reduction of attack, defence and breakthrough on all infantry equipment, build costs have been reduced.
- - Changed bonuses given to Special Forces stats to be less impactful since they gain more from their equipment now.
- - Buffed Super Mutant attack, defence and breakthrough modifiers to compensate for infantry equipment nerf.
- - Changed Doc’s design company to apply to already researched support equipment.
- - Changed the decisions to form Oklahoma and Colorado to check for the leader traits instead of other arbitrary checks.
- ### Fixed
- - Fixed Mexican Nations list to properly show national ideas for minors.
- - Fixed the Trade Expedition button not working.
- - Fixed minor issues in exodus that produced errors in the log.
- - Fixed a few focuses having wrong time costs.
- - Fixed Santa Anna focus Arm Carthage bypass so it now works properly.
- - Fixed the first level of Heavy Infantry equipment not being outdated by the second level.