LCD-hdmi for Raspbian 9.8 Stretch
a guest Apr 12th, 2019 16 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # This is a modified "LCD-hdmi" script to replace the one in https://github.com/goodtft/LCD-show. Use this script for Raspbian 9.8 Stretch. Might not work with older or newer versions of Raspbian!
- sudo rm -rf /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-fbturbo.conf
- sudo rm -rf /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-calibration.conf
- # Michel: if you ever used the unmoidified "LCD-hdmi" script from https://github.com/goodtft/LCD-show remove the /etc/modules file it created.
- # sudo rm -rf /etc/modules
- # Make a new file yourself called "/etc/modules" with (only) the following contents:
- # i2c-dev
- # Michel: the two lines below cause your desktop environment not to be started:
- # sudo cp -rf ./usr/modules-HDMI /etc/modules
- # sudo cp -rf ./usr/99-fbturbo.conf-HDMI /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-fbturbo.conf
- sudo cp ./boot/config-nomal.txt /boot/config.txt
- if [ -b /dev/mmcblk0p7 ]
- sudo cp ./usr/cmdline.txt-noobs /boot/cmdline.txt
- sudo cp ./usr/cmdline.txt /boot/
- sudo cp ./usr/inittab /etc/
- sudo reboot
RAW Paste Data