Stellaris Texture Info
Aug 22nd, 2016
- Stellaris Normal:
- Alpha channel stellaris = Green of the original blue bump map OR ONLY IF NO ALTERNATIVES: invert of red channel in sins' NM
- Red/green channel stellaris = Red of the original blue bump map OR ONLY IF NO ALTERNATIVES: alpha channel in sins' NM
- Blue channel stellaris = Sins' DA's green channel
- Stellaris Specular:
- Red channel = Unused, set to black.
- Green channel = Environment shading.
- Blue channel = Kinda how the ship looks when no light is shining on it not sure how to describe it exactly. Sins' DA's red channel
- Alpha channel = Glossiness; without a dedicated map set this to 50% grey
Please, Sign In to add comment