- Tim Wrobel: Hi
- Tim Wrobel: I wanted to learn more about the Verizon Max plan
- Mallorie: I will be happy to assist you.
- Tim Wrobel: What is this Verizon Max plan?
- Mallorie: Available for a limited time, Verizon Max is a data feature that offers large amounts of data at affordable prices; in fact, these are some of our best data offers to date
- Mallorie: With Verizon Edge and Verizon Max, there is no need for customers with unlimited data to limit their choices
- Tim Wrobel: The thing is, I used to have unlimited data on Verizon and have since transitioned over to Share Everything. Am I eligible for these deals?
- Mallorie: We have the 6gb plan for $30 and 8gb with mobile hotspot for $50.
- Mallorie: Are you on the Edge Program?
- Tim Wrobel: No
- Tim Wrobel: I currently have two lines on contract on Share Everything -- one had unlimited data before. I have 2GB of data now and find that these rates are more affordable. How would I orchestrate a switch, and would I still be able to share data?
- Mallorie: Data cannot be shared: Verizon Max is a line-level feature
- Mallorie: If customer moves to Share Everything, the Verizon Max feature will drop
- Tim Wrobel: Okay.
- Tim Wrobel: How can I get Verizon Max then?
- Mallorie: You will have to start the Edge Program with our Customer Service Department. Their direct number is 800-922-0204 and it's option 0.
- Tim Wrobel: Okay -- what are the benefits of Edge? Could you explain Edge to me?
- Mallorie: Verizon Edge is a game changer! It's more than a new way to purchase a handset. It’s managing the future of your wireless experience, offering a new way to get the latest and greatest phones with an affordable payment plan. Customers can pay for their phone over 24 months under a Verizon Edge installment agreement, with no requirement for a 24-month service contract. After six months, customers can trade in their current phone purchased under an Edge agreement for a new phone, provided they have paid off at least 50% of their original phone.
- Tim Wrobel: Give me one moment please
- Mallorie: No problem.
- Tim Wrobel: If I did have unlimited, would my unlimited be swapped out for the 6gb or 8gb and I just keep the rest of my plan? Say I have the 450 min nationwide plan with 250 text. Would I maintain the current pricing structure and discounts?
- Mallorie: Yes you would.
- Tim Wrobel: For unlimited data customers, is Edge required to have this deal?
- Mallorie: Yes it is.
- Tim Wrobel: And non-unlimited data customers using Edge can opt into this?
- Mallorie: No they cannot.
- Tim Wrobel: I don't have unlimited data as of this moment -- I'm on share everything. How can I get Max?
- Mallorie: I do apologize but you will not qualify for that program but you are able to ask them about adding that feature.
- Tim Wrobel: Okay
- Tim Wrobel: Could you just clarify the pricing?
- Tim Wrobel: What would 6GB of data, unlimited talk, and unlimited text for one line cost under Max?
- Mallorie: For what plan?
- Mallorie: The 6gb data will be $30 and you will have to go to a limited text and minute plan.
- Tim Wrobel: What are the rate options for this?
- Mallorie: I'm unable to set up the Max plans. You will have to contact our Customer Service Department to get their pricing for the entire plans.
- Tim Wrobel: Do you know what the talk and text options are, though?
- Mallorie: No I do not. It only gives me the data plans.
- Tim Wrobel: Okay
- Tim Wrobel: One more clarification
- Tim Wrobel: If I have two lines, will I be able to share data between the two? Like share the 6 or 8GB?
- Mallorie: No you will not. It's not a sharable plan.
- Tim Wrobel: So I would have to do 6GB for each line?
- Mallorie: That's correct.
- Tim Wrobel: Okay, thanks for the information. One last thing, could you get me the number for your CS department and also your loyalty department so I can talk about pricing on this?
- Mallorie: Their direct number is 800-922-0204 and it's option 0.
- Tim Wrobel: How about loyalty dept
- Mallorie: That is the Loyalty Department as well.
- Tim Wrobel: Okay thanks!
- Mallorie: Stupendous!!! :) It was my pleasure to assist you with resolving your issues, you were astounding! Thank you for chatting with Verizon Wireless. Have a marvelous day!!!!!!!
- Tim Wrobel: You too!
Verizon Max Representative Chat
rithvik321 Aug 23rd, 2013 292 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data