- Graitec Advance 2016 with Extensions | 2.9 GB
- GRAITEC, an international BIM and CAD software developer for AEC and all round structural industry specialist, is pleased to announce the launch of its new GRAITEC Advance 2016 suite featuring 2 new products: a new powerful extension for Autodesk Revit and a new cutting edge steel production MIS system.
- Advance Workshop 2016
- GRAITEC is excited to launch Advance Workshop, its new Steel Fabrication Management Information System (MIS) designed to give steel fabricators complete control over every stage of production. This easy to use, purpose-built software manages stock, traceability, labor and CNC processes, making it adaptable to the needs of steel fabricators of all sizes and maturity. With direct links to Autodesk Advance Steel, Advance Workshop offers a perfect complement to GRAITEC customers in the steel sector including full support for NC data from all major 3D steel detailing systems. Advance Workshop empowers steel fabricators with complete control of their business, it deciphers and visualizes production-rich data in a way that relates specifically to the services and capabilities of individual facilities, enables business owners to optimize fabrication sequences, increases production capacity and minimizes overheads. Click here for more information on Advance Workshop.
- Advance PowerPack for Autodesk Revit 2016
- Advance PowerPack for Revit is a dynamic new application, dedicated to Autodesk Revit users of all disciplines, offering an extensive set of unique, every-day productivity tools for faster modeling, simplifying and controlling annotations and dimensions, creating exploded 3D views of models as well as a number of utilities for direct importing of data from Excel and exporting directly to .dwg files. Another major offering is the integrated BIM Connect utility, which allows the seamless sharing of BIM models between Autodesk Revit and Advance Design which supports the transfer of building performance and analytical results data, promoting a more intelligent BIM workflow between engineers and designers. GRAITEC is now an Autodesk Platinum Partner and with much more planned for future versions, Advance PowerPack for Revit will deliver significant value to its Revit customers worldwide.
- Advance PowerPack for Autodesk Advance Steel 2016
- This new version of GRAITEC's Advance PowerPack for Autodesk Advance Steel significantly expands the exclusive functionality and unique customer-centric toolkit offered by GRAITEC to its maintained users, whilst integrating bi-directional links with Advance Workshop and introducing cloud connectivity. Advance PowerPack 2016 for Autodesk Advance Steel 2016 adds a wealth of localized manufacturer profiles and default settings, as well as new tools for creating splines of complex helical stair stringers, tools for automatic creation of floor coverings to standard grating sizes, improvements to many of the existing tools with new functionality and strategically, the introduction of a bi-directional link with Autodesk Advance Steel and Advance Workshop that allows users to retrieve and graphically display production data in real-time, which can be published to the cloud for access in the field. Click here for more information on Advance PowerPack for Autodesk Advance Steel 2016.
- Advance Design 2016
- GRAITEC's Advance Design 2016 comes with a brand new ergonomic ribbon-based user interface making it easier to navigate and access tools more efficiently. This version also introduces US, Canadian and Polish design codes together with a EC8 German appendix expanding the reach of Advance Design to additional global markets. New design tools were added for rigid diaphragms for slabs and reinforced concrete ribs design. To support an even more intelligent BIM workflow, the bi-direction link between Advance Design and Autodesk® Revit was updated to enable the sharing of BIM models containing building performance data, including support for transferring the actual FEM results to the Revit environment.
- About GRAITEC Group.
- San Rafael, Calif., October 2, 2013 - Autodesk has signed a definitive agreement with the shareholders of Graitec to acquire certain technology assets, including Graitec’s Advance Steel and Advance Concrete product lines, and associated employees. The acquisition will enhance Autodesk’s current offerings for structural engineering and expand its portfolio of technology for Building Information Modeling (BIM) for structural fabrication and detailing. Through the proposed acquisition, Autodesk will continue to lead the industry’s migration to BIM and evolution of model-based workflows for structural engineers, detailers, fabricators and contractors who provide modeling, analysis, detailing, and production services.
- Graitec is a global provider of CAD and engineering software for structural engineering, civil engineering and building construction headquartered in France. Graitec’s Advance Steel and Advance Concrete products offer modeling, detailing, and fabrication solutions to support BIM-based steel and reinforced concrete workflows. Graitec will to continue to sell and support Advance Steel and Advance Concrete, as well as sell, support, and develop its remaining products for structural engineering.
- PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY CLICK ONE OF MY LINKS IF YOU WANT BUYING OR EXTENDING YOUR ACCOUNT
Graitec Advance 2016 with Extensions
a guest Aug 16th, 2015 308 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data