a guest Aug 7th, 2017 136 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- CUSTOM RULES IN EFFECT
- DUE TO HIGH PREVALENCE OF PERSONAL GEAR, WEAPON ATTACKS ARE 5 DAMAGE PER LEVEL INSTEAD OF 15
- ALL SPECIAL ATTACKS, PERSONAL GEAR, AND ITEMS OF POWER THAT ARE WEAPONS NEED AT LEAST ONE DAMAGE TYPE
- SPECIAL ATTACKS CAN PURCHASE ADDITIONAL ONES AT REGULAR ABILITY COST
- EVERY ENTITY MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE DAMAGE TYPE WEAKNESS
- IF AN ATTACK HAS MULTIPLE DAMAGE TYPES, APPLY WHATEVER'S MOST EFFECTIVE
- ATTRIBUTES ARE AS FOLLOWS
- PHYSICAL: CUTTING, PIERCING, BASHING
- MAGICAL: FIRE, ICEWATER, THUNDER, LIGHT, DARK
- STATUS: PETRIFY, POISON, CURSE
- HUMANS AND FLESHY CREATURES HAVE WEAKNESS 1 (CUTTING) BY DEFAULT BUT LOSE IT AND GAIN WEAKNESS 1 (BASHING) WHEN ARMORED
- WEAKNESS 1: 50% DAMAGE INCREASE FROM THAT TYPE
- WEAKNESS 2: 100% DAMAGE INCREASE FROM THAT TYPE
- SPECIAL DEFENSE IS 2 PER LEVEL
- LEVEL 3 AND HIGHER ONLY APPLY TO MAGICAL TYPE ATTRIBUTES OR STATUS TYPE ATTRIBUTES
- LEVEL 1: The character is resistant to the ailment or injury and suffers half effects from it. For example, he or she may lose only half as many Health Points or suffer the effects for half as long or receive a +3 bonus on any check to resist the effects
- LEVEL 2: The character is immune to the ailment or injury and suffers no effects from it.
- LEVEL 3: The character is slightly healed instead of harmed, and gains half the damage the health points he or she would lose, or gains half the opposite of the effect it was trying to inflict.
- LEVEL 4: The character is healed instead of harmed. They gain as many health points as he or she would lose, and gains the opposite of any negative effect normally applied.
RAW Paste Data