GoggledAnon Dec 15th, 2018 (edited) 123 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Since I'm Not Popular, I'm In a Supporting Role
- >Back then...
- >She was definitely comparing me to someone.
- >Was it her...?
- >If it were that girl, would she have worn such an outfit?
- >Kuroki-san's been quiet all this time...
- >Is she upset...? ...Not that I care.
- >I always thought... me and Kuroki-san would always be together.
- >That she was a "supporting role" to someone else, just like me.
- >But before I knew it, Kuroki-san had moved on ahead.
- >Gross gross gross gross gross!!
- >She's made friends. She's made her own world.
- >She'll be wearing the clothes we bought today for that campus visit with Katou-san.
- >She'll be laughing with Nemoto-san while talking about the lunch we ate together.
- >Kuroki-san's probably different from me now...
- >Before I knew it, I became the one chasing after her...
- >I'm just a "supporting role" in Kuroki-san's world that hasn't even been given a name.
- >When Kuroki-san gets off this train at the next station,
- >who exactly... will I become?
- >Next is Inaba~ Inaba~...
- >Kuroki-san, it's your stop.
- >Ah... right.
- >See you later.
- >Be careful~
- >Please stand back from the train...
- >You're so unfair, Kuroki-san... You were going on ahead on your own all this time
- >and you pick now of all times to turn around...
- >But, thank you...
- >one and only...
- >"Protagonist" (Tomo...cha-)...
- >...Wait, huh?
- >>Tomoko's clothes
- >I guess we'll be meeting up again later.
- >The end.
RAW Paste Data