The Tuxedo Song Free Download
a guest Sep 18th, 2018 18 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The Tuxedo Song Free Download
- (Copy & Paste link)
- A hapless chauffeur must take a comatose secret agent's place using his special gadget-laden tuxedo.
- Jimmy Tong is just a lowly chauffeur for millionaire Clark Devlin, until Devlin has an accident that puts him in the hospital. Tong is sent back to fetch some things for Devlin and unknowingly tries on Devlin's tuxedo and finds that it gives extraordinary powers to anyone that dons the suit. This discovery thrusts Tong into world of international intrigue and espionage and pairs him with an inexperienced partner.
- Jackie has made some excellent and funny films over the years, and I am sorry this isn't going to be one of them. Always a fan of his, I was ecstatic over winning a free pass to an advance screening of this. When I watched, I immediately began to be truly annoyed with Jennifer Love Hewitt's sorry attempts at acting. jackie is funny, and always is, but the scenes with his brand of physical comedy struck me as forced, even very fake at times. Add to this J.L.H.'s character doing nothing but acting like an arrogant piece of work, who does nothing but follow Jackie around and treat him like dirt. Granted Jackie's character was genuinely a fish out of water, (which is where Jackie really shines as an actor, most of the time) but this was ridiculous! With the final scene making a half-hearted attempt at reconciling the differences between them, it honestly appeared to me that Jackie himself was as tired of the endless ranting and complaining as anyone else! The nonsense between Jackie and J.L.H. aside, the movie itself was reasonably entertaining, in a pseudo-Bondlike way, and I was left with the impression that it parodied some of the earlier Bond films, Sean Connery's films in particular.<br/><br/>In closing, I am quite glad that I was not forced to pay $7 or more for this, it really wasn't worth the cash - a true rarity for a Jackie film!
- I recently caught this movie on satellite, curious to know if this movie was as bad as everyone says it is.<br/><br/>I personally didn't think it was THAT bad, but it is bad. It's good fun to watch, but it does hurt if your a fan and your seeing a screen action legend being "McDonaldised" on screen.<br/><br/>This is because it is a Jackie Chan movie - therefore you expect quite a lot. Instead, we get a cardboard cut out job of other Hollywood produced action films.<br/><br/>Firstly you can tell that this has been a cut-and-paste job from all of the other Jackie Chan fish-out-of-water Hollywood movies, therefore the film just feels pointless, whimsical and boring.<br/><br/>Secondly, like all other Hollywood produced Jackie Chan films, the action direction was poor and lacking. The fighting and action sequences suffered either from poor cutting, or poor zooming. <br/><br/>Future action directors who want to make a Jackie Chan movie should learn from Chan's previous films if they want to make a good action movie.<br/><br/>Thirdly, the characters surrounding Chan don't actually DO anything, especially the annoying character played by Jennifer Love Hewitt. Why does Hewitt's character, a scientist who specalises in water, an expert in kung fu?<br/><br/>I think the wires and CGI made Jackie Chan look out of place, and it also makes you feel whimsical about any scenes that show threats or danger. It takes the edge off the movie.<br/><br/>In yet another fish-out-of-water plot, Chan plays New York Cabbie who is hired to drive around British spy and all-round charmer Jason Issacs, who for some reason has a $2-billion suit in his house.<br/><br/>After an assassination attempt, Jackie is forced to wear the Suit and become Inspector Gadget - no wait, I mean James Tong, super spy.<br/><br/>Anyway, after some more pointless scenes of hilarity and mischief, the suit is given to the bad guy, the CEO of a major Water company, and he becomes all powerful. But wait, James Tong finds another, £2-billion suit (where did this come from?)<br/><br/>The end sequence does boast some good fight sequences between the CEO and Jackie but suffers from very poor editing and camera direction.<br/><br/>This film fails because it is just another cut-and-paste-job, a vechile for Jackie to "show off" his skills. This idea just patronises the movie viewer and the many fans.<br/><br/>It's clear, to me at least, that this film marks the end of the Jackie Chan action movie genre, because nearly every film after this one has been the same. <br/><br/>Someone once said that Jackie has just become another Vegas showcase, doing "party tricks". I had to think long and hard about that statement. After seeing this film, I can agree. Jackie is much more than just a "fish-out-of-water".<br/><br/>This film marks the end of the real Jackie Chan, and the beginning of the Hollywood Jackie Chan.<br/><br/>Rating: 4/10 (mainly for effort)
- You know you're in trouble when 50% of the running length is devoted to plot exposition, and the movie still doesn't make any sense.
RAW Paste Data