a guest Oct 21st, 2019 69 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Hi Marcin,
- Sorry for the late reply, I was busy with the new release of Grabber3 & cstick firmware.
- Please give a try to the new version of the stick firmware: https://app.box.com/s/yscmad2c6wpwe8xo7hkz55qha61kt5oh
- The archive above contains the instruction for flashing the new firmware, please follow the instructions for "factory reset". You will need the Dynamixyz Flasher tool here: https://app.box.com/s/2ahu44o53n6va02mo3lpcjmh91p6mbmp
- This update brings Over The Air update, meaning further update of the stick firmware will be done using a very simple web-browser interface.
- To kick instability of Monitor software, you need to connect the cstick to a strong, 5Ghz Wifi network (wifi N). Otherwise there is no enough bandwidth for the video stream.
- You need to use this version of Grabber/Monitor to connect properly with the computestick:
RAW Paste Data