a guest Oct 15th, 2018 63 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- How Can Women Get Enough Folic Acid?
- There are three ways women can get enough folic acid to prevent spina bifida and anencephaly. They can choose to:
- 1. Take a vitamin supplement containing 400 micrograms of folic acid daily.
- 2. Eat a fortified breakfast cereal daily which contains 100% of the recommended daily amount of folic acid (400 micrograms).
- 3. Increase consumption of foods fortified with folic acid (e.g., “enriched” cereal, bread, rice, pasta, and other grain products) in addition to consuming food folate from a varied diet (e.g., orange juice and green vegetables).
RAW Paste Data