5.0 => 5.1
1. Changed command Alt+X to F12, as it was easy to press this combination by mistake using a keyboard.
2. Bug fix : Yamato temple has no music in the battle mode.
3. Bug fix : Graphic option positioning when vsync is enabled.
4. Game-breaker fix : Sor1 Stage 4, call police when the area is covered by holes makes the enemies dance Michael Jackson permanently.
5. The flames generated by police special cant enter walls or holes now.
6. Improved Max 3 stars move, now it's easier to connect the first combo with the throw move.
7. Sor2 Stage 1, Improved police car intro : strange jumps like Max or some secret characters.
8. Game-breaker fix: Camera freeze using Sor3 type camera combined with certain characters (Blaze + Shiva) in Yamato temple, construction site or stages with auto-camera movement.
9. Some chars can do specials with Kunais and metal bars now.
10. Z priority of sniper cursor fixed.
11. You cant walk anymore on the manholes that Donovan leaves (Sor2 stage1).
12. If you are banned from the store all the cheats are disabled.
13. Some graphic glitch calling Super specials (Alternate police) when camera is moving.
14. Game-breaker fix : Sor1 Stage 8, use the cheat of unlimited lives on the Mr.X fight : Player vs Player makes the battle infinite.
15. Game-breaker fix : Sor1 Stage 8, unable to walk if you hold a player with roll and run option disabled on the right timing (just before they break the door).
16. Added sound to rolling barrels in the construction site.
17. Bug fix : Corrupted Blaze sprites, if you steal stuff from the store and she follows you in the game.
18. Difficulty modes tweaked :
- Easy, Normal, Hard toned down, especially the difficulty in the last stages.
- Less speed on X,Y axis for all the difficulty levels (very hard and mania not included).
19. Seeker less annoying.
20. Bike & Jetski tweaked
- Some enemies removed
- Less damage from obstacles
- Some enemy lifebars reduced
- More damage from character attacks (punch)
21. Game-breaker fix : If you get an alternate route and the camera movement generates a new enemy wave the character will get stuck permanently.
22. Bug fix : Time wont reset on remake death type.
23. Bug-fix : Character can lose the position of a platform on the top of the train (wind floor issue).
24. Bug-fix : Interrupt boomerang intro (Antonio) with a police call causes a stage jump.
25. Cosmetic bug : Helicopter chain explosions will wait until characters neutral stance.
26. Exploit : Vaulting system had a bug on the 2nd vault causing 1 second of invecible character frames.
27. Exploit : Rudra F+A had no life decrease on "only time meter" (sor2 gameplay).
28. Elle character tweak : Increased damage and speed of main combo, grab, and a few other tweaks.
29. Exploit : Shiva sor2 can do infinite combo with pause delay in sor3 mode.
30. Invincible F+A for Sor3 characters added.
31. Sormaker Bug-fix : mod list with more than 5 elements had issues when changing to the next page depending on the position of the cursor.
32. Cosmetic bug : Police helicopter had Z priority glitches in some stage layers.
33. Game-breaker fix : You can cancel a Roo police call by calling it with 2player at the same time, freezing the game.
34. Adam character tweak : Increased speed of uppercut move (easier to hit enemies and avoid combo-breakers from bosses).
35. Bug-fix : Camera waits if the character reaches the top limit of a stage after a camera lock in sor3 type camera mode.
36. Cosmetic bug : Z priority of some enemies on intros.
37. Sormaker cosmetic bug : Layers can be displayed over the OSD if the Z priority is set to -250.
38. Some standing enemy fixes when waiting for a character to arrive.
39. AI tweak : Enemies will spend less time off screen.
40. AI tweak : Souther will care less to avoid characters.
41. Gameplay tweak : F+A now has priority over frontal attacks from enemies.
42. Gameplay tweak : Weapon specials and FF+B (3 stars) now have priority over frontal enemy attacks until the attack hit is not performed.
43. Gameplay tweak : Now you can perform F+A while you are being hit.
44. Cosmetic bug : Behaviour of Jack fixed when no characters on screen.
45. Cosmetic bug : in battle mode if the timer runs out and you are grabbing the other character, the game will wait until stance animation.
46. Bug-fix : You can hit Vehelits before he is even displayed by using Super specials (Rudra, Elle, etc).
47. AI tweak : Abadede performs his defensive special less frequently.
48. Gameplay tweak : Control input improved regarding running in the opposite direction you are facing.
49. Cosmetic bug : If you press right on sor3 style jump while the character is jumping in the door entrance (Sor2 stage1-1) it can cause a wrong entrance.
50. Bug-fix : Knife, Kunai and Bottle have no damage using Elle.
51. Jet exploit : He will stand out of the screen permanently if you face the right side on a certain point of the screen giving us a chance to fight without him.
52. Cosmetic bug : Portrait glitch by selecting and deselecting the same character for both players on the select screen without sor1/2 switch unlocked.
53. Exploit : Steal things free of charge by using Alt+X.
54. Game-breaker fix : Staying on the edge of the Sor1 elevator when the stage is cleared can render the character unable to walk to the next point.
55. The stage with trap rooms now has only 2 possible different combinations. (Previously there were 6. It is now easier to find the required items.)
56. Exploit : You can enter bonus the room several times and earn more money than on other routes.
57. Shiva character tweak : he can throw fat guys now.
58. Players can do a recovery fall from an Ash or MrX throw.
59. CPU friend fixes :
- Now it will not select another character, palette or version when it dies and continues.
- Now will follow you without being on the top areas of a screen.
- Now will not skip player attacks if damage between players is off.
- Now will not pick up the police car item on the Prologue stage.
- Fixes on rooftop stage.
60. AI tweak : Enemies are more agressive on difficult settings.
61. AI tweak : Better movement and behaviour when enemies are surrounded by walls.
62. Walls and bomb control panel now give you points.
63. Cosmetic bug-fix: You can't move to the next stage if you are using a machine gun with the infinite ammo cheat enabled.
64. Now enemies can fall into holes by jumping back (invisible walls removed, except event mission 5).
65. Bug-fix : A glitch can happen when a player grabs the other player and while vaulting you do special attack.
66. Difficulty : Continues increased to 3.
67. Cosmetic bug : Portraits on battle mode results screen are not displayed correctly if you bought extra players but not extra characters version sor1/2
68. Fixes to text in some English cutscenes.
69. Bug-fix : Some thrown weapons can hit the player even with damage between players turned off.
70. Bug-fix : Some grabs can fail if the enemy was in a hit stance while you try to perform a throw.
71. Now if the gamepad is not found the game will display a text, instead of set by default.
72. Bug-fix : In some conditions the combo can be done without touching the other player with sor2 combo type selected.
73. Sormaker Bug-fix : The character selected by the editor could be wrong if the order of unlocked chars was different from the original.
74. Gamepads : Now buttons from 0 to 25 can be detected, so some pads will work now. Dpad must use standard controls instead of buttons.
75. Control panel can appear as new even if it was broken and you return to the room again. While it is broken the pause button will not work.
76. Bug-fix : after unlocking Events Mode, mission 8 appeared to be already completed.
77. While using Sor1 weapon type, you would drop the knife even if you intended to get an apple.
78. Some items will disapear when calling the police or in other situations, like the police car icon in prologue stage.
79. Characters can have blink animations while holding an enemy if you have just thrown another one.
80. Gameplay tweak : Easier to grab enemies now, increased grab area.
81. Bug-fix : Duplicated weapons if you throw them at a certain spot against breakable objects.
82. Sormaker Bug-fix : If a boss falls in a hole Stage clear fails.
83. Sormaker cutscene tweak : Now if a portrait is set to 0 the game will not display the frame, the border and sound from a sor3 cutscene.
84. Sormaker Bug-fix : Collision box and behaviour of the crusher improved.
85. Sormaker Bug-fix : Exit feature "Walking to" ignores "next scene" when selected.
86. SoR2 Shiva now performs a taunt when calling the police.
87. Vsync is now automatically disabled if the mode is not supported by the operating system or graphic card setting.
88. Sormaker Bug-fix : Police car intro sets 1p score points to 0.
89. If you set miscellaneous as default or default options using Wiz, the game will get stuck at the reboot screen.
90. Sormaker Bug-fix : Cody and Trucker cant have more than 1 lifebar.
91. Game-breaker fix : Game stuck if you call police when you fall in a hole on your last life of a continue.
92. Sometimes Galsia Sor3 have no shadow jumping from a container.
93. Hours of play score can reach now 999.
94. Sormaker crash : Set Add intro then remove the txt file will produce a game crash.
95. Sormaker cosmetic bug-fix : No visual effects on a bike crash on sand, water, ice footsteps.
96. Shiva sor3 voice fix.
97. Bug-fix: A gameover on Yamato temple will bring a corrupt Press start screen.
98. Cosmetic Bug-fix : Happy birthday on Player 2 can happen on a handheld.
99. Sormaker Bug-fix : Now "walking to" can be combined with breakable layer intro.
100. Sormaker Bug-fix : Free camera.
101. Game-breaker fix: Diagonal running can cause walking area error while bikers are active, even a game-breaker.
102. Stage 2 Scene 4 changes for better gameplay balance.
103. Added item on warehouse trap container (stage 4 scene 9).
104. Fixed issues with thrown weapons when player damage is off.
105. "Gamepad not found" could be displayed over the press start title in demo mode.
106. Bulldozer intro can be stopped before it finishes (stage 4 scene 9).
107. Ranking portrait could fail if savestates are used (blank or different char version).
108. Fixed Rudra combo when testing from Sormaker.
109. Bug on game options menu if you play events mission 7 or 16.
110. Abadede bottle opener fix on Skate Sor2/3.
111. Axel Sor2/3 now does a double kick when holding B button or in closer distances with a gun.
112. Bazooka does 48 damage now instead of 25 (however, little explosions are still 25).
113. Fixed number of lives to fit Sor3 style.
114. You now have more time to reach Roo bonus items.
115. HQ2x removed, was way too slow for most computers in software mode, filters reorganized on the menu.
116. Fixed infinite combo with Shiva Sor2 and Sor3 pause delay.
117. Sormaker Bug-fix : Snares can trap you while walking to the next scene.
118. Sormaker game-breaker fix : Breakable Walls combined with exit jump.
119. Game-breaker fix : Now you can continue if for some reason you died while exiting a scene to the next stage (e.g. snare trap).
120. Game-breaker fix : If both players are dead and there is a scene change, on the next scene the game will get stuck (e.g. helicopter scene).
121. Fixed full gauge bar penalty if you do a special while calling police or when a sub-boss is killed in slow-mo (even when the gauge is full).
122. Chars now can do a special while being grabbed by an enemy from behind.
123. Added new option (SOR3) on enable run & roll (BK3, SOR3*, NO).
124. Added new Shiva police special.
125. Added store points on gameover (NOT Screens of rage), so you can now accumulate store points without having to complete the game in full.
126. Fixed extra points on stage clear when police special was unused on a stage with police disabled.
127. Fixed status box of police available when using characters that can use police anywhere (Electra, Ash, etc.).
128. Char recovery time fixed, previously used Battle mode ticks which are half on the original games, now (safe land 60 ticks, knockdown 60 ticks, die 120 ticks, die in Remake mode 60 ticks).
129. Fixed a bug whereby if you throw a weapon at the exact moment an enemy is standing up from a knockdown it will damage the enemy but not the weapon.
130. Added easter egg on Stage 2 Scene 7 (jump the barriers on the top of the train without being hit).
131. Added maximum score table on Survival modes.
132. S ranking on Survival now gives 100,000 store points, finish any Boss rush gives 50,000 store points.
133. Added extra items if you beat all 22 Robot X in the laboratory.
134. Fixed Ash z priority in City hall when using Super running (Boss rush)
135. Dead bodies cheat- bodies will now move on SOR3 conveyor belt (stage 8 Scene 12).
136. Now store points will always be shown, even when everything has been unlocked.
137. Added CPU friend menu for Sormaker, CPU has been improved to work properly with mods (may cause problems with very complex maps).
138. Added "waiting" feature if CPU friend dies several times by falling into pits in the same scene. CPU friend will automatically rejoin when it is safe to do so (end of scene, start of next scene, or if you perform CPU friend call - see 139 and 140).
139. Added CPU friend call, CPU friend will attempt to jump to your position (push series button 2 times).
140. CPU friend "Waiting" can be disabled by performing the CPU friend call.
141. CPU friend was unable to use a special when only TIMER meter type is selected.
142. CPU friend can now evade chandelier trap, barrels, cars and sniper.
143. Added snapshots by pressing F8 (snapshot.png in main folder).
144. Sormaker : SOR3 exceptions now changes the behaviour of pits, you lose a portion of life instead of die. (this disables cpu "waiting" feature).
145. Fixed bug of recovery time from a jump recovery pit (rarely happens).
146. Sormaker bug-fix : Z Window reflection feature was wrong (set Z layer property to 30 or higher value).
147. Sormaker : Music for Player Select (64.ogg), Stage Clear (65.ogg), Gameover (66.ogg) can be added in Sormaker mods.
148. Added Savegame configuration for Sormaker mods, just drop a current Savegame inside the mod folder, options covered :
- AI editor
- Game options
- Video options (blood and shadows)
- Miscellaneous (camera type, sor3 exceptions, collision type, police, run & roll, combo delay)
149. Added savestate feature for Sormaker mods.
- Each mod has 1 slot, can be loaded from Sormaker list (New / Load).
- Cpu friend previous configuration will be ignored if you load a savestate.
- Savestates are created each time you pass to the next stage.
- Savestates will be removed if : Stage 1 scene 1, Gameover, Mod completed.
150. Sormaker : Cutscenes will now be shown before title " Stage X Start ".
151. Sormaker : Particle, P1, Seeker and Vehelits now will die with the boss (they were not able to run away).
152. Sormaker editor : Increased maximum layer speed from 10 to 20.
153. Sormaker : Fixed weird behaviour of conveyor belt when combined with a closer pit.
154. Fixed : Sor3 Wind can affect a safe jump from a pit, you could fall in again or strange glitches would happen.
155. Fixed the way RobotX works when in rush behaviour, especially from left to right.
156. Added star icon on the Sormaker menu when the mod selected was completed (credits.png has been viewed).
157. Added mod unlocking feature, if you want a mod to be locked:
- Create a .txt file with the name "unlock.txt".
- Type the name of the folder of the mod you want to lock (e.g. "Prototype")
158. Fixed : sometimes you were unable to skip the Stage Clear score.
159. Fixed : Wrong sound effect if you hit a wall with a bazooka.
160. Improved collision hit using guns against walls.
161. Added AI editor, to unlock you have to complete all missions in events mode or boss rush with all gold medals or S ranking in all Survival rounds.
- Search food (yes, no)
- Search weapons (sor3, sor2, no)
- X Axis walking speed (remake, 1..6)
- Z Axis walking speed (remake, 1..6)
- Block frequency (remake, 1..8)
- Evade (remake, ignore player recovery, ignore harmful events, ignore thrown weapons, counter)
- Attack damage (remake, 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75x, 2x, 3x), bullets OR thrown weapons NOT included
- Teamwork (yes, no)
- Apply changes to (both, enemy, boss). *boss incompatible with search food
- Apply to (game, survival, sormaker). *survival won't record any records, also incompatible with search food
162. Savestates will now save the equipped weapon or gun if the cheat keep weapons between stages is enabled.
163. Fixed collision map for bullets and thrown weapons when the player is on a bottom line wall (green area).
164. Patch for wrong user design of collision maps that cause several glitches when pits and jumping are involved.
165. Fixed : Enemies can get stuck while jumping on map collisions, on the exact point between blue and black area (happens especially with Haku-oh).
166. Several fixes on yellow colour (platform of collision map, however NOT recommended for general use, use only for upper platforms or learn how it works).
167. Some fixes to bugs while grabbing an enemy.
168. Fixed moving cans from Sormaker that won't detect collision maps, flying over pits or inside walls.
169. Fixed a few glitches on safe jump from a pit when left or right direction was held.
170. Sormaker fix : When you use the jump entrance and enemies are already onscreen they will fall, like when you fall after a death to reappear in the scene.
171. Fixed Galsia Sor1,2,3 knife walking when pits and walls are involved.
172. If for some reason an item gets stuck into walls it will fade away.
173. Cpu friend won't take an alternate route while walking by mistake.
174. Improved running animation of SoR2 Axel.
175. Sormaker : Added extra portraits feature.
- Create portrait.fpg inside the script folder on your mod
- Use sprites from number 500 to 799
- Portraits should be 44x44 pixels in size
- Use SORR portraits as always (no need to be added in portrait.fpg)
176. Sormaker fix : A cutscene between scenes will reset a music track that was set to continue on the next scene.
177. Added cutscenes as endings for Sormaker.
- Credits.png should be present in the main mod folder, set the jump to stage event to end game to enable it
- Each Scene of the game can have an ending
- Cutscene must be called credits.txt plus number of stage + scene (e.g. credits4b.txt)
- Single pics or animated can be added with credits.fpg (e.g. credits4b.fpg)
- Music can be added with credits.ogg, music will not repeat after it plays (e.g. credits4b.ogg)
- All files (e.g. credits4b.txt, credits4b.fpg, and credits4b.ogg) should be placed in the script folder
178. Some fixes for Zan, SoR2 Blaze, SoR2 and BKIII Axel bike sprites.
179. Improved the cutscene frame border, when set to 0, it will be invisible, but will return as soon as a portrait is displayed.
180. Fixed shadow of RobotX on fake Mr.X intro.
181. Collision map problems when pits are involved in some conditions:
- Fixed : Glitch with BKIII Blaze when falling into a pit with blitz move (=> + => + B).
- Fixed : All Blaze versions got stuck at high distance with knife blitz.
- Fixed : With all versions of Skate, performing the backflip move above a pit will not cause him to die immediately on the fall.
- Fixed : SOR2 Skate corkscrew kick on a pit made him disappear too quickly and he would lose a life, with no safe land jump.
- Fixed : Ash on his last frame of his bat special cannot fall even if he's above a pit.
- Fixed : If BKIII Shiva gets hit and get ups and falls in a hole, he will fall slower than usual.
- Fixed : Max, performing the powerbomb move and falling because of it will cause the character to reappear and then die. If the ennemy fell with Max, he can also reappear the same way.
182. Now thrown grenades or explosive barrels won't explode after a big delay if they fall into a pit.
183. Enemy shadow blinks when they are walking close to a pit.
184. Enemy ground reflection blinks on the ground when the enemy falls from the sky.
185. Fixed blink of shadows or reflections on Haku-oh background entrance.
186. Sormaker fix : Stage clear had a black screen if it was combined with an End Scene event.
187. Snow effect improved slightly.
188. Sormaker fix : If you choose to keep the same music track on an alternate route, you have a cutscene with no music and the next scene has a different music track, the game will ignore it and keep using the same music track.
189. Added enemy count from BK2, press A button on the pause menu. Unlike BK2 it will show scores for both players (including cpu friend) no matter who presses A (not present in Battle or Volleyball modes).
190. Tweak : Enemies on Bike and Jetski stages will not have their lifebars increased depending on difficulty, they will remain the same.
191. Stage 5 Scene 5 extended, now the jetski stage is an alternate route.
192. Stage 6 Scene 6 tweak, now the bike stage is an alternate route, you will receive some bonus items on the next scene if you take this route.
193. Now Sor2/3 Jet and Rocket can hit other enemies or players when they do their throw (drop) attack.
194. Tweak : On jetskis you can no longer hit the other player by doing dash moves or bounce by touching him, this helps to evade harmful objects.
195. Stage 4 Scene 6 : now you can walk behind the column at the end of the stage.
196. Sometimes you can't grab sor2 or sor3 Galsia when they have a knife.
197. Fixed minor glitch on OSD (a blue star will blink on player 1 after a continue).
198. Sormaker editor : Added new layer movement properties. (ONLY compatible on 5.1)
- Auto up fix : Fixes the layer problem on elevators that stop halfway.
- Auto left/right x : Automatic scroll layer that ignores player movement camera.
199. Sormaker editor : Added new shadows.
- Upper shadows. (left/right/center)
200. Wrong colour of axes thrown by clowns when they have a different palette from the original.
201. Sormaker fix : Black borderline on the background at the top of the screen when earthquakes shake the screen.
202. Fixed game crash when switching from windowed / full screen mode and Zan was used as the window icon.
203. Angle rendering of the sword when handled by a player or enemies improved slightly.
204. Fixed window icon corruption when switching from windowed / full screen mode in-game using Windows 7.
205. Fixed memory management issue that could cause a black menu background and other issues.
206. Fixed some behaviour of enemy throws against the ground when they are close to a pit.
207. Sormaker fix : The game could get stuck if the player dies and has no area to fall from the sky.
208. Sormaker tweak : Now sprite reflections are z -2, you can now use layers to overlap the reflection, the reflection will appear behind conveyor belts.
209. Haku-oh recovery jump should not happen for some player throws.
210. Fixed Z priority when the player or enemies fall into a pit, now they can fall behind platforms (layers).
211. The player faces the wrong direction when getting up after an after Abadede, Twins, or Zamza suplex.
212. Sormaker fix : Fixed player entrance if there is a pit at the bottom of a stage, the player will now enter the stage in a safe are (blue collision map).
213. Sormaker fix : Fixed police car on stages with a pit or walls at the bottom (however the police car entrance needs enough blue area to work).
214. Fixed Z priority of the Abadede intro on Stage 4 Scene 4.
215. Sormaker : Snares will be removed if they were added on a different colour than the blue area (it prevents some glitches).
216. Sormaker : Multi-platform added, you can now walk from yellow to blue (players ONLY, for enemies, yellow will be like blue).
217. On slow machines the music could start before the scene had been loaded. (e.g. Wiz)
218. When loading method in REALTIME type, some enemies won't show (e.g. Donovan car or Jet on Stage 2 Scene 16).
219. Tweak on Stage 8 Scene 13, now explosions won't hurt you when you beat Dr. Dahm.
220. Sormaker game-breaker design fix : Short scenes can't be finished with any exit.
221. Sormaker fix : police car hits any enemy, even if they have invincible intro.
222. Sormaker Tweak : now enemies can drop food or items when set to manual on elevator scenes (be careful, only 10 items max. on screen).
223. Slight improvement to Max front grab jump when walls are involved.
224. Sormaker fix : Chain explosions will stop if a boss is set on screen while its happening or if he was released before it started.
225. Sormaker tweak : You can call police now after a chain of explosions. (when camera stops)
226. Sormaker tweak : Diagonal camera should move a bit better.
227. Sormaker tweak : Trigger cars event now will not wait for enemies on screen to be 0 to be released.
228. Sormaker game-breaker fix : If you fall at the same time with the boss in a pit on your last life of a continue the game will get stuck.
229. Fixed : Enemies can get hurt while they are waiting for players to continue, even the boss can die.
230. Fire of Bigben / Bongo / Fat has been improved when walls or pits are involved.
231. Mona & Lisa tweak, a bit more active, better team AI.
232. Now bikes can damage players when the Biker jumps off.
233. Tweak : Jet bomb intro improved : Jet was visible from the bottom of the screen, helicopter explodes faster now.
234. Tweak : Jet removed from Stage 7 Scene 5, he was used too much.
235. Fixed character selection on Select Player Screen when both players use the same favourite character, cheat duplicated character was disabled and user had to press a button way too fast on the entrance.
236. Sormaker fix : Jump to stage 8 combined with Stage Clear will finish the game instead of go to Stage 8.
237. Cpu friend : Better behaviour on a chain explosion camera.
238. Cpu friend : better management of food at the end of a stage with no boss.
239. Sormaker : Increased speed of "End Scene" transition between scenes.
240. Fixed some invincible frames when the enemy falls from a jump (Especially on Ninjas).
241. Sormaker : Added object sprite replacement file.
- Each stage can have a different set of breakable objects.
- If the stage is called stage1a.fpg the object should be named object1a.fpg.
- Replaces the original object only if the sprite exists in the new file, properties and sounds are the same.
- Objects will have no name or portrait, however you can attempt using frame 24/25 for just 1 name mounted in 1 sprite.
- A point of control on 000 is needed, X center, Y bottom point.
(Only these available in Sormaker editor order)
* Explosive barrel - 158,324
* Table -> 346 broken : 351
* Chair -> 347 broken : 352
* Plant -> 154 broken : 155
* Road block Sor2 -> 156 broken : 157
* Bin -> 159 broken : 161
* Trash can -> 440 broken 441
* Barrel Sor2 -> 158 broken : 160
* Barrel Sor3 -> 162 broken : 163
* Box A -> 164 broken : 165
* Box B -> 169 broken : 170
* Box C -> 171 broken : 172
* Chests -> 173 broken : 174
* Disco table -> 185,186,187 broken : 188,189,190
* Road block Sor3 -> 177 broken : 178
* Mail box -> 179 broken : 180
* Shrine -> 181 broken : 182
* Wall -> 191,192,193,194 broken : 195
* Statue A -> 198
* Statue B -> 199
* Sand bags -> 214 broken : 215
* Vase -> 216 broken : 217
* Box -> 218 broken : 219
* Sign -> 221
* Container 1 -> 222 broken : 223
* Container 2 -> 224 broken : 225
* Arcade -> 235,236 broken : 237,238
* Container -> 442 broken : 443
* Egg -> 353,354,355 broken : 356,357,358
* Trolley -> 453,454 broken : 455
* Vent -> 456 broken : 457
* Pylon -> 458 broken : 459
* Barrel Sor1 -> 463 broken : 464
* Hazard light -> 465 broken : 466
* Road block Sor1 -> 467 broken : 469
* Phone booth -> 470 broken : 486
* Crate -> 484
242. Sormaker : Game will check for collision maps in case of entrance in position type, and will fix it if needed. (player 2 can get stuck in badly designed collision maps in mods)
243. Sormaker : You can now test from the Sormaker editor with a cpu friend, simply create a file called "cpu" in the main mod folder.
- Axel, Blaze, Skate, Max, Adam, Zan will be on screen from the beginning.
- Unlockable characters will use the continue option.
244. Shiva Sor2 and Sor3 (enemy) had shared voices when working at the same time.
245. Sormaker fix : Vehelits will not follow the police car now.
246. Sormaker fix : If there is no fpg file, cutscenes between scenes could not be skipped by pressing a button.
247. Sormaker : You can now cancel an in-game custcene by pressing the series button twice (it will not call cpu friend while cutscene is being cancelled).
248. Sormaker fix : Sor3 wind can affect jump exit from a scene.
249. Fixed hit the delay on the player when an enemy hits the ground after a throw or is thrown and hits other enemies. This should not happen.
250. Added SoR2 Axel backwards Grand Upper.
251. Sormaker : Added new cutscene properties for animated fpgs.
- Use control point 000 to align the animation, use set center for default.
- Use X control point 001 for animation speed (starting form 1, default : 8, except frame 1 which is 0 by default).
- Use Y control point 001, set to 1 to stop animation, set to 0 to continue (it will repeat if reaches the last sprite).
- Create a file in the script folder with the name "1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6", "7" if you want a new default animation speed instead of speed 8 for all cutscenes.
- However Control Point 001 has priority over the new default speed, so they can work together.
252. Sormaker : Added conditional ending.
- If the stage is called stage1a.fpg, create a file called "stage1a_end". (no file extension)
- It removes life bar, player, timer, elevator sounds.
- It starts the elevator automatically, to create scrolling endings.
- If a conveyor belt is detected, the scene will change when the cutscene ends.
253. Slight improvement to the ice slide effect.
254. Sormaker :
* Added a way to remove the "Stage X Start" intro.
- Create a file name with no extension with the number of the stage in the main mod folder (e.g., "stage1_remove")
- It will remove the text "Stage X Clear" aswell, only the score recount will remain.
* Added a way to reduce energy to 1 point.
- If you are on stage1a, create a file name "stage1a_nolife".
* Added a way to change the behaviour of the bomb timer.
- If you are on stage1a, and create a file name "stage1a_bomb", you will go to the next scene after the explosion WITHOUT dying (no auto Game Over).
- If you are on stage1a, and create a file name "stage1a_next", you will go to the next scene without explosions when the time is over.
- To do an alternate path for this event, where you finish it in time, use alternate routes or a boss.
255. General tweaks and fixes.
- Max Hammerpunch does more damage when you hold B (24 vs 16).
- While doing Blaze katana blitz you can grab enemies now with no weapon penalty.
- Removed some invincible frames (e.g., Abadede running, RobotX smoking animation).
- BKIII Blaze now does 2 hits on the last kick of the combo (4+8).
- RobotX will laugh at any character invincible frame in the lab stage (defeat all 22 is easier now).
- Increased damage of Elle's => + A (16 to 24).
- Barbon will now always attempt to throw the player to the area with more space.
- Roll is not 100% invincible now, only 3 ticks at the beginning.
- Enemies will attempt to eat food only if they have life bars over 72HP.
- Fixed Max back grab jump throw on characters (was 62 instead of 70, on enemies it was correct).
- Zan front throw damage tweak (24 to 34).
- Zan back throw damage tweak (28 to 30).
- Electra Sor3/Bk3 will stand up faster if the player is not around, or if she lands off screen.
- Added ground reflection on SoR2 Back Alley.
- Monalisa can now jump diagonally.
- Added a delay to enemies to turn left or right, which could help to grab them from behind (e.g., similar to SoR2).
- Made bullet collisions a bit more precise.
- Some fixes to physics when enemies or players hit the ground, fixes some speed problems on pits as well.
- Some tweaks to the throw distance of some characters.
- BKIII Axel's Grand Upper launches enemies a bit higher now.
- During a police call enemies now walk instead of standing (only if they have the animation).
- Elle will now hit once with the kunai or broken bottle instead of twice, same damage: 12 (6+6).
- Now you can call police while getting hit.
- Some tweaks and missing hitboxes added to Abadede.
- Fixed Ash cry animation.
- Improved hit collisions of Jet/Rocket (some hits won't knockdown when flying, included police).
- Enemies can block a maximum of 3 hits every 5 seconds now, there was a problem where they could stop blocking when having several life bars.
- Fixes to Bronz/Silver/Gold throw.
- Using Elle, sometimes enemies can get electrocuted by throwing other enemies into them.
- Fixed a collision problem with enemies thrown against breakable objects.
- Grab range for enemies improved.
- Hit collisions when the player is moving an enemy during a grab improved.
- Enemies will not fall if a player falls from the sky while they are in a grab stance.
- Now players can safe land from a throw if they are in the air during a police call or after a boss is defeated.
- Fix : players can do a throw/suplex animation with no enemy sometimes.
- Police call while a Storm is jumping on a bike makes him jump forever and glitches the animation.
- Enemies won't fall down now if one player does a police call while the other player is throwing an enemy.
- Added missing a frame on Haku-oh's back grab stance.
- Added missing a frame on Nora's back grab stance.
- Added missing a frame on Souther's front grab stance.
- Added missing a frame on Bongo's Sor1 back grab stance.
- Added new idle stance on Max.
- Enemy hit delay has been improved. (sor3 pause delay may work better now).
- NeoX can no longer shoot rockets while off screen.
- Fixed a glitch with guns that could duplicate them when you hold them, also fixes some delays while shooting.
- Fixed wrong energy life for Cody or Trucker on main game (hard or above).
- Improved Blaze Bk3 pistol animation.
- Improved Skate Sor2 pistol and machine gun animation.
- Fixed police man glitch when Roo dies on jetski stages.