a guest Jun 19th, 2017 46 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1.) Natural disasters, such as droughts and fires, have hurt lowered wheat supply. With a shift in the supply line to the left, prices have gone up.
- 3.) As expectations of a low supply of wheat increased, demand increased among consumers and speculators, so prices increased.
- 4.) Cereal and Bread
- 6.) The top 5 wheat producing countries are China, India, Russia, the United States, and France.
- 7.) Egypt and Saudi Arabia import wheat.
- 8.) A bumper crop refers to a particularly productive harvest yielded for a particular crop. This allowed the US to withstand a down year
- 10.) No, the US should not ban exports, because they do not lack supply, and therefore can afford to ship out wheat supplies.
RAW Paste Data