- Dear Pivotal Web Services Customer,
- Since 2014, Pivotal Web Services (PWS) has been an important resource, serving a variety of your business needs in a convenient and easy way.
- As VMware invests further across our Tanzu portfolio of offerings, we have decided to prioritize investment in other areas and are announcing the End of Availability (EOA) for PWS, effective as of January 15, 2021. You may continue to access PWS until this date. Please ensure that your applications and other data are removed from the PWS system prior to this date, as we cannot ensure any accessibility thereafter.
- We will no longer be accepting any new PWS account sign-ups after September 17, 2020.
- If you are consuming services offered through the AppDirect marketplace please note that no new marketplace services will be available on October 15, 2020 and all existing marketplace subscriptions will end on November 15, 2020. If you want to maintain your service, please reach out directly to the vendor. We’ve created a simple checklist to help you understand your options:
- If your service is no longer needed, cancel your subscription with the marketplace vendor.
- If you want to maintain your marketplace vendor subscription on a different platform, contact the marketplace vendor to assist you in the migration *before* November 15, 2020.
- If you do nothing, your subscription will be cancelled automatically on November 15th, 2020 and you will lose access.
- Thank you for using PWS. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
- The VMware Team